Hoseok 《 Request 》

TaterTot1006 requested
_______________________________________

💫Little- Hoseok

🌟Caregivers- Jin|Jimin|Jungkook

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

"Jwinnieeee"  Hoseok yelled as he ran into the kitchen in a very large pink hoodie and a red pacifier in his mouth.

"Yes hun?" Jin answered and turned to Hoseok who instantly hugged him tight

"Hwobi wooove ywo"  Hoseok happily said before running off again on search for Jungkook

Jin smiled and turned back around to finish making the pancake batter. "Adorable..." Jin whispered. His smile not leave at all

Hoseok ran into Jungkook's room. Who was lucky enough to be rooming on his own.

Hoseok saw Jungkook in his bed on his phone and since Jungkook didn't seem to notice Hoseok he made a little plan.

Hoseok ran out the room and into the living room pulling Jimin up to his feet  "Helpy...tikwle Kookie" Hoseok tugged Jimin's shirt and Jimin smiled and nodded.

Jimin and Hoseok run into Jungkook's room. Hoseok ran in and jumped on top of Jungkook holding him down and Jimin ran in and tickled Jungkook.

Jungkook bursted out laughing trying to push them both off.

They both suddenly joined teams and Jimin giggled before saying in a playful tone "Hobi tickle monsters gonna get youuu" 

Hoseok squealed and got up freeing Jungkook and ran out the room already giggling.

Jimin and Jungkook ran after Hoseok and when he ran into the living room Jungkook picked Hoseok up and put him on the couch tickling him, with Jimin joining shortly after.

Hoseok bursted into a fit of giggles and started trying to push them both away.

"Come get breakfast!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

Jimin and Jungkook carried in tickling Hoseok but Jungkook spoke up "What is it?"

"Pancakes!" Jin yelled back as he started setting out the portions.

All the boys look at eachother then Jimin and Jungkook run to the kitchen and sat down scoffing down the pancakes.

Hoseok though...he was laid on the couch out of breath and tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

Jin sighed when he saw they both left Hoseok so he took it upon himself to go get him

Jin walked into the living room "Hun you okay?" He asked and sat Hoseok up and wiped the tears away.

Hoseok nodded so Jin picked him up and took him to the Kitchen.

Jin sat Hoseok on his lap and allowed him to freely eat.

_______________________________________

Short cus the request didn't have a senario but I tried and I hope you liked it. ^-^