Crackers - Jimin

As you can see....my ideas suck as in I have writers block 😂

I didn't read through it cuz I'm lazy, sorry :3 ♥
__

💫Little- Jimin
♥Minnie's Daddy- Jungkook

~~~~

Here's one thing you need to know...

Jimin.

Loves.

Crackers.

He would go around sulking till someone gave him some and if that person wouldn't then he'd move to the next and start acting all cute to try lore them into getting him some crackers.

The reason he didn't just get them himself is because Jungkook, his daddy, purposely put them on the highest shelf with the excuse of 'You need to ask before you have some'

-

Kookies Little devil😈
Crackers. Now please...
Please?
JINNE?

Cracker machine⚠
Min remember I can't always secretly give you crackers just because Kookies says no.

Kookies Little devil😈
But...Minnie wants crackers and Daddy isn't home..

Cracker machine⚠
Sorry bubs go ask someone else. I'm busy doing food shopping.

Kookies Little devil😈
Can Jinnie at least get some more crackers while he's out?

Cracker machine⚠
Sure bubs.
Same as usual?

Kookies Little devil😈
Mmmhm
Thank you Jinniiieee

Cracker machine⚠
I expect a big bear hug once I'm back hun.

Kookies Little devil😈
Don't even need to ask 😄

Jimin sighs and mumbles under his breath. He checks the time on the clock in he corner of the room,still about an hour till his daddy is coming back.

He really wants crackers...

Chim got lost in thought only to be scared back into reality when his phone dings.

Daddy Bunny♥🐰
I'll be home soon kitten. Around 45 minutes and I'll be back. Xx

💋Kitten💋
Daddy since Minnie has been good can he have crackers once daddy is home?

Daddy Bunny♥🐰
Sure baby. I'll see you once I'm home okay? 💕

💋Kitten💋
Okay daddy 💫🐰

Jimin spent those 45 minues rolling around on his and Jungkook shared bed.

He had Jungkook red and black striped jumper on with black shorts under along with white socks.

He had a Elephant stuff hugged to his chest. It was a gift from Jungkook when he told him about his little problem...literally.

Not like it's a 'problem' though.

Chim jumped slightly as the sound of keys at the door before there's a soft click and the door opens.

Jimin listens to see if it's Jin or his Kookie. He heard the person huffing and slipping their shoes off, the jungle of keys being put in the little bowl they keep the keys in by the door.

"Minnie~ in home baby"  Jimin squeals at the voice, scrambling to get up off the bed. He picks up his Elephant stuffie by one of its fluffy ears before waddling off to the front door.

Jimin stops once he saw no one by the door. The poor little visably slumped where he was stood, his stuffie handing by its ear just above the floor.

Chim whined and crouched down, hugging the stuffie to his chest.

Once he felt something trail up his back he shivered and stood up,  turning around to see his Jungkookie.

"Daddy!" Jimin chirped and launched himself at Jungkookie, dropping his stuffie and clinging to Jungkook like a little Koala.

"Hello to you too baby" Jungkook chuckles and bends down to pick up Jimin Elephant, handing it to the boy who was snuggling up to his body.

"I brought some crackers home with me, your favourite baby." Jungkook bounced Jimin to get his attention.

[Thank you] "fank 'oo daddy" Jimin mumbles, calming at the manly cologne Jungkook always tends to wear if he actually has time to put some on before he leaves.

Jungkook took Jimin and the crackers to their shared room, setting the boy down on the bed with his favourite stuffie.

He handed Jimin the too familiar little bag of crackers he manages to nab from work, smiling softly at Jimin who returned it before he started munching on them.

Jungkook went to change and shower. Shortly coming back out the shower with black boxers on as he dried his hair with a towel.

The younger changed into grey joggers and a white shirt before settling down with Jimin on their bed.

They spend the rest of the day with Jungkook doing a little lyric writing before he cuddled up to his little and watched a bunch of movies together. Eating  crackers as expected and eventually drinking some milkshake.
_

_____________________________________

Someone said they wanted me to update so here my child ^-^

Hope you all enjoyed even tho it was kinda.....lame?