Elephant -Jimin

💫Little- Jimin
⛤Caregivers- Bts
♥Chim's daddy- Yoongi

Some Yoonmin fluff. ♥

---

"Jinnie were's 'addy...?" Jimin asked as he gently tugged on his fluffy jumper.
It was after lunch and Jin was doing the dishes. As soon as Yoongi finished his lunch with everyone he went straight back to his room without anyone but Jin noticing.

"Hun, try checking his room" Jin said as he dried his hands on a fluffy towel.

Jimin nodded and quickly hugged Jin's waist before waddling off, holding his elephant stuffie in his small hands by it's ear also slightly dragging it on the floor.

"Hun pick your elephant off the floor" Jin yelled at him from the kichen, hearing a giggle in reply.

Jin chuckled at Jimin's childish behaviour before walking into the living room to read a book while the silence throughout the doorm still lasts.

Jimin was humming quietly as he cutely waddled towards Yoongi door before, not even knocking but quietly opening the door.

Not quiet enough though since Yoongi turned around from at his desk, moving his headphones off his head and placing them on his desk.
"What is it baby?" Yoongi asked as Jimin stood in the doorway in one of his cute outfits and his elephant held to his chest.

Chim's outfit was black shorts covered by a long sleave black shirt, which was Yoongi's,  followed by some adorable black and white thigh highs.

Jimin loved feeling small and adorable when in little space and his daddy, Yoongi, enjoyed spoiling and cuddling his precious baby.

"Jiminie wants cuddles an-and kissies and-and huggies a-and....Cuwddles..." Jimin was swaying slightly as he talked and finished the sentence by whining quietly and hiding his face in his elephant stuffie.

Let's just say...Yoongi's heart melted and the adorable little in front of him.

Yoongi smiled slightly and opens his arms making Jimin squeal, he gently closed Yoongi's door and quickly walked over to Yoongi. He climbed up on Yoongi's lap facing him and placed his elephant stuffie on his lap, between them.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's chubby cheeks in his larger hands and put his forhead against Jimin's before suddenly attacking Jimin's face in quick little kisses.

Jimin went into a a fit of giggles before Yoongi finished his attacking with a quick kiss on Jimin's lips.

Jimin fake gasped and looked shocked before he sat up and kissed Yoongi again. Before sitting back down comfortably on his lap.

Yoongi chuckles and wraps his arms around Jimin's waist.
"Daddy?" Jimin mutters as he plays with his elephant stuffies big fluffy ears.

"Yeah baby?" Yoongi answers while he runs his hand through Jimin's hair.

"Does daddy love Chim?" Jimin asks as he looks back up at Yoongi with his adorable big brown eyes.

"If course daddy loves his little Chimmy, all the way to the moon and back baby." Yoongi says as he smiles at Jimin to only get the same adorable smile from Jimin.

"Jiminie and ewaphant woooove daddy" Jimin smiles brighter as he hugs his elephant stuffie to his chest before hugging Yoongi tight, hiding hid face on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi chuckles and comfortingly runs his hand up and down Jimin's back as he continues what he was doing on his computer.

Yoongi didn't mind that Jimin was there with him. In fact he enjoyed having him there, it was nice to have such a cuddle bundle of love on his lap as he worked.

---

It's short, boring and bad. Im sorry.

I have writers block ;-;