Sick - Hoseok

Uhm....I have been gone for a while. I'm sorry but stuff happened and I haven't had the motivation to continue.

Enjoy, sorry for spelling errors🖤
•••

🍭Little- Hoseok
🍪Daddy- Jin
2seok my friends

°°°
Hoseok almost never gets sick, literally being immune to it. Though the members knew that if he does get sick he is a professional at hiding it. Unless he's in littlespace...

"Daddy!"
Hoseok's voice echos through the quiet dorm, only the sound of a movie on the TV playing in the living room heard.

The little had gone to his and his daddy's room while the others sat and watched a movie together, his excuse to go to his room being 'Im too tired', which is unusual words from the hyperactive male. Even in littlespace he tends to be running around almost all the time.

Everyone else in the room turned to look in Jin's direction, knowing he was the one Hoseok was calling for.

"I got it..."
Jin mumbles quietly as to not disturbe the others, getting up from the couch.
The elder went to his and his littles shared room, pausing at the entrance to the room at the sight Infront of him.

His little, little Hobi was pale, except his rosy cheeks, and by the shine on his forehead he was sweating. A lot. He had a dark blue onesie on with a little moon on the top right, though something was telling Jin that it wasn't the reason the poor little was so sweaty.

"Daddy..."
Hoseok's croaky voice brought the older back to his sences, walking fully into the room and quietly closing the door behind himself.

"Daddy's here baby, how long have you been little?"
The taller asked softly as he went over to the bed where Hoseok was and sat down next to him.

"Only a 'ittle"
The slightly smaller replied, his voice lased with the need to sleep. Hoseok still looked at his daddy with a weak but still bright smile.

Jin smiled slightly, feeling more comfortable to know his baby isn't letting his condition ruin his sunshine attitude

"Feeling icky baby?"
Jin calmly asked, resting a hand on his forehead only too feel how sweaty the poor little was. Though he managed a worried smile as Hoseok leans more into his cooling hand.

The little nodded gently, leaning on Jin's shoulder with a quiet fuff.
"Have a nap baby, I'll join you in a bit"
Jin quietly mumbled, running a comforting hand through Hoseok's hair.

Hobi hummed quietly, too tired to argue about it and flopped into his back.
Jin covered his little up being getting up off the bed to find a towel.

He made his way to the clean, for once, kitchen and went through the drawers. Once finding a yellow soft kitchen towel he dampened it with water before heading back to the kitchen sending a parting smile to the other members on the couch in the living room.

Jin hummed quietly, wondering back into the bedroom and shutting the door behind him, letting it click shut.

He went over to his little, gently brushing his soft hair from his face and carefully placed the damp towel on Hobi's forehead in hopes that it would help with how sweaty he had become.

Jin himself was getting quite tired anyways, so with that thought he went to change into something more comfortable before hopping in bed next to Hoseok, who didn't think twice before clinging to the elder.

______________________________________

Ending was rushed...sorry.
And it's extra short. Sorry.
My health is crappo and I currently just want some people to talk to but I doooont so...ye.

If there's any question people want me to answer feel free to ask and I'll answer dem 🖤