Mess - Jungkook

I have been gone for like 5 weeks I'm sorry I died for a couple weeks ;-; [aka I had 0 ideas on what to write] still don't but eh I'll try
_______________________________________

Didn't re-read is so, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes -3-
__________
---------------

🌈Little: Jungkook
⛤Caregivers: Bts
🌟Kookie's daddy: Taehyung

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Even just before Taehyung opened the door to the shared dorm he could already hear so much noise coming from inside.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head knowing what was probably happening. Knowing Jungkook is a pain when he's in little space since he'd almost always hyper.

Taehyung opened the door shutting it behind himself and yup. As he thought mess..
Paint is everywhere. Well that's new though?

Paint, Random drawings on the walls, water everywhere. Hm...another new one.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side slightly kinda scared on how Jungkook would look compared to the mess in the dorm.

"Daddy!!" Jungkook's child like exited voice came from down the hallway along with the quiet sound of socket feet running his way.

Ohhh my..

Jungkook his normally well behaved, tidy, innocent little bunny was literally covered head to toe in paint.

Jungkook jumped into Taehyung's arms getting his nice white shirt full of very sticky paint.
Taehyung silently cursed under his breath before easily picking Jungkook  up

"How did you get so messy bun?" Taehyung asked genurally curious

"Ookie' P'ayed wiv Minnie and Taetae. W-we were pain'ing a-and we-we got a drink all on our own" Jungkook exitedly answered a slight lisp kind of sound happening as he spoke since he has a orange pacifier in his mouth.

Taehyung sighed and went to the bathroom carrying Jungkook there before placing him on the toilet lid while he filled the bathtub with warm water and bubbles. "Sounds like you had fun Bunny" Taehyung said while checking the heat of the water with his hand before flicking the water off his hand.

"Bath Bun" Taehyung started undressing Jungkook before he could protest, gently putting Jungkook in the tub.

"Alright stay here while daddy goes and tidys up ok Kookie?" Taehyung said before kissing Jungkook's forehead and heading out the bathroom carefully shutting the door behind himself.

Taehyung was about almost done tidying up all the mess till he heard movement in the bathroom followed by a Thud.

Taehyung took a second too prosses what he head before bolting towards the bathroom

"Kookie you okay?" Taehyung asked

"Owie..." Jungkook was looking down holding his head with a small pout.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung before pointing at the shampoo bottle that was on the floor, his pout more obviouse as he gave the bottle a death-stare.

Taehyung chuckled and picked the bottle up putting it back up on the shelf 
"Did it fall and hit your head Kookie?" Taehyung asked already knowing the answer.

Jungkook whined and rubbed his head "Yes... kiss itttt" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung.

"Kiss what?" Taehyung asked confused what he ment.

"Kiss my Owie..." Jungkook pouts looking back down at the bubbles that were slowly popping and dissapearing.

Taehyung sighed with a normal boxy smile gently kissing Jungkook's head
"Better Bunny?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook looked up at him.

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded with a adorable bunny smile before shivering "waters cold i want outty"  Jungkook's pout was back and he was doing grabby hands towards Taehyung.

"Pull the plug and I'll get you a towel" Taehyung said while looking for a fluffy towel.

"It's gonna swallow Kookie up though daddy" Jungkook said, sounding generally scared.

Taehyung bit his lip trying to hold back his laughter. Once calming himself he walked to the bathtub holding a towel open for Jungkook who happily got up and wrapped up in it before quickly hiding behind Taehyung as he pulled the plug out.

"It's goin' to eat you Daddy" Jungkook squealed gripping Taehyung's shirt. Which yes, was still covered in paint.

Taehyung chuckled and took Jungkook's hand "let's get you dried and changed before you get a cold."  Taehyung suggested walking them both to their shared bedroom.

Jungkook jumped up and down waiting for Taehyung to get his favourate onesie out the closet.

Taehyung took his once white shirt off throwing it in the laundry pile. Walking over to Jungkook with his fluffy Bunny onesie.

"Kookie bun eyes up here" Taehyung laughed looking at Jungkook eyeing his body.

Jungkook quickly moved his vision To Taehyung's face with a slight red blush on his cheeks.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who returned it before dripping the towel going towards Taehyung.

With a little help, little help Jungkook managed to get himself changed with a proud smile on his face

Taehyung and Jungkook ended up cuddling and watching movies for a while till the rest of the members got back and they all ate together talking about their day.
_______________________________________

Y'all I'm alive Don't worry
I just have bad writers block xD