Bath time- Jimin

☄Little- Jimin
🌙Jiminie's daddy- Yoongi

--

"Daddy noooooo. No bath." Jimin yelled as he tried to wriggle out Yoongi grasp, actually managing to he runs back into their shared bedroom. Quickly slamming the door shut and locking it as soon as possible.

"Kitten please, it's your fault you covered not just you self but the apartment walls in paint.."
Yoongi sighed.

You see... Yoongi left to go get a stuffie his kitten has wanted for a while but when he came home there was paint literally  everywhere. I mean sure Yoongi thought it looked pretty but still, it's an apartment. They can't just go ruining the white walls.

Jimin on the other side of the bedroom door heard a quiet thud then a loud splash then a tired yet annoyed seeming 'ow.'

Yoongi had went back to the bathroom to add bubbles to the now filled bath but ended up slipping and falling in.

Then a idea came to mind.

"Kitten if you come bath now I'll sit with you" Yoongi offered as he took his now wet shirt off.

Yoongi almost never sat in the bath with Jimin. Tends to prefer sitting on the floor and helping him wash up.

Yoongi counted quietly and used his fingers.

"One, two, th-" Yoongi got cut off by the bedroom door opening and Jimin's little voice.

"I-in the tub?"

Jimin then popped up by the bathroom door, still in just boxers and a shirt he nabbed from Yoongi.

Once he saw Yoongi state Jimin started to giggle and waddled over to the side of the tub.

"Did daddy have a oopsie?"

"Yes kitten, daddy had a oopsie, now. You going to join Daddy then? Before I change my mind" Yoongi already knew the answer but just making sure.

Jimin giggled again and pulled the shirt he was wearing up and over his head, leaving his boxers on for obvious reasons. (Ya nasties)

Yoongi moved fully and more comfortably in the tub, making room as Jimin sat in front of him leaning back against Yoongi stomach.

The older hummed quietly as he picker up the shampoo and conditioner, choosing to just bath his as normal.

Running his fingers through Jimin's hair before rubbing it into his hair. Little Jimin seeming to enjoy it a tad too much since his eyes were drooping slightly.

"Head back Kitten.." Yoongi mutters as he moves slightly to place his hand just above Jimin's eyes to shield it from the soapy water, carefully washing out all the soap.

Yoongi moved more against the bathtub, picking Jimin up and plancing him on his lap facing him.
"Okay?" Yoongi asks, checking if hid baby is okay.

Jimin nods tirdly with a lazy yet cute smile on his face.

Giving a smile back Yoongi grabbed Jimin's favourite body wash, carefully rubbing it over his already soft skin. Jimin giggling and trying to move away when he got to his sides making Yoongi smile more and purposely tickle his sides.

Yoongi eventually stopped tickling Jimin after he started squealing that he was out of breath. Choosing to go back to washing to bubbles off Jimin's skin.

"There, now we have a clean kitten..but the walls are another story.." Yoongi huffs and tirdly rests his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I sowwy daddy..." Jimin mutters quietly and hugs Yoongi trying to make him feel better.  "Minnie can-can help, M-Minnie can help daddy clean.."

Jimin feels Yoongi smile against his shoulder before feeling Yoongi hug him back, pulling him closer.

"Only if Jiminnie wants..." Yoongi whispers before looking up and stealing a quick kiss from him.

"Come on kitten gotta get you dried and dressed before you catch a cold.." Yoongi says in a rush, always shying away after kissing Jimin. Genuinely quite cute...

Jimin giggled, noticing by now.

Yoongi smiles slightly and picks Jimin up, wrapping his up in a fluffy towel as he went over to drain the Tub.

"Kitten get your wet boxers off.." Yoongi mutters as he pulls the plug to the tub watching the water drain down.

Jimin pouts slightly "O-only if Daddy takes his off too.."

"Sure...daddy will too" Yoongi answers  "but not yet. I gotta get you all cozied up" Yoongi says as he picks Jimin up.

Jimin nods slightly and rests his head on Yoongi shoulder as he's carried to the bedroom.

Yoongi made a mental note in his head to clean up the water of the floor and put Jimin's wet boxers that were on the floor into the washing machine.

"What onesie Kitten?"

"Daddy knows what-what one already.."

Yoongi hums as he takes the fluffy cat onesie out placing it next to Jimin.
"Need to get you all dried up first."

The whole 'drying up' part just consisted of Jimin squirming and giggling, trying to get away from Yoongi who was by now just purposely tickling him to hear his adorable giggles.

Once he finally stopped his tickle attack he put a pair of boxers back on Jimin followed by the fluffy onesie, zipping it up and flipping the hood over Jimin's still damp hair.

"Oh-oh can daddy wear a onesie too~" Jimin exitedly said as he pulls Yoongi hand  "U-uhm...sure Kitten?"

The shine in Jimin's eyes said everything and suddenly Yoongi regrets his answer. Even more when Jimin pulls a blue sugar glider onesie out. (Yes...I just did that)

"On on...put d-dis one on" Jimin says jumping up and down happily.

Yoongi was, WAS going to flat out say no but the fact Jimin was so exited made him give in and take the onesie from Jimin's adorably small hands. "Turn around Kitten.." Yoongi said, Jimin happily doing as told.

After quite a bit on shuffling and hearing Yoongi embaressed sigh Jimin turned around to only show the most adorable smile.

Yoongi looked at Jimin trying to make a blank face which didn't last long since Jimin jumped and hugged him.
"Thank you daddy" He squealed.

"I'm going to see if we can keep the paint on the walls..it's generally looks nice.. now, let's go cuddle Hm?" Yoongi asks as he picks Jimin up.

After struggling a little since the extra fabric on Yoongi's onesie kept getting in the way they both managed to get to the couch and put the TV on.

Yoongi laid down with Jimin on too of him. Jimin gad pulled Yoongi's arms over himself, the extera fabric acting quite a lot like a blanket to him.

In the end the owner of the builing agreed to keeping the said paint on the wall also agreeing that it looked quite nice.

_______________________________________

I died for a while so this is literally 1000+ words....you're  welcome. ♥