Boop - Yoongi

💫Little- Yoongi

⛤Caregivers- Bts

🌟Yoonie's daddy- Namjoon

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yoongi was currently in little space and for once he was a bubbly hyper child in his favourite cat onesie.

Yoongi normally had tantrums or is bossy when in little space but it was oh so nice to see him in such a bubbly mood.

Yoongi was currently running around hugging everyone he sees but when it came to Namjoon he literally full on jumped at him knocking them both over.

Luckly non of them were hurt but it did alert Jin who was in the kitchen.
"Oh my word, are you two okay?" Jin asked in a worried voice.

The two on the floor didn't answer but busted out laughing.

Namjoon hugged Yoongi tight which Yoongi reterned also just adding to the cuteness Yoongi had the biggest Gummy smile on his face.

As for Namjoon he had his dimple smile as he sits up with Yoongi in his lap.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon in a dazed kind of manner. Namjoon thought he was just daydreaming but after a couple seconds he spoke up " Yoongi you okay?"

Yoongi slowly nodded and placed one of his fingers were Namjoon's dimples are and giggled saying "Boop" he bursted out laughing again and stood up running of to find his next victum.

Namjoon looked up at Jin who was laughing quietly down at Namjoon who was quietly trying to figure out what just happened.

Yoongi on the other hand already found his next victum.

Hoseok. Who happened to be on the couch watching the makane  (did I spell that right? ) line playing video games.

"Hobi~" Yoongi's voice has a sing-song ring to it and Hoseok looked over at him showing his lovely smile at him.

Yoongi smiled back and did the same he did to namjoon poking Hoseok's slight dimples and muttered "Beep boop" Yoongi giggled and smiled at Hoseok who's heart just got crushed by the adorableness.

Yoongi couldn't react quick enough but before he knew it he was crushed in one of Hoseok's loving hugs.

Yoongi squealed and then it ended up in a fit of giggles from both of them.
"Yoonie is so adorable" Hoseok said while hugging Yoongi tightly to his chest

Hoseok whispered something in Yoongi's ear which made Yoongi smile and nodd.

Hoseok let go of Yoongi and he walked closer behind Jungkook who was currently winning in the game they were playing
"What did you tell him to do Hoseok?" Namjoon asked

Hoseok laughed and quietly said "wait and see"

Yoongi jumped on Jungkook's  back yelling "Rawr" making Jungkook yell in Suprises also dropping his controller

"Yah Yoonie I lost now" Jungkook pouted and Yoongi giggled kissing Jungkook's cheek the poked His side yelling "Boop!" And running over to Hoseok who was currently in a laughing fit.

Hoseok hugged Yoongi "Ahh yoonie your the best " Yoongi giggled and hugged Hoseok back. well, until Jin came over with a bottle of warm strawberry flavoured milk which Yoongi took without hesitation.

Yoongi crawled over to Namjoon straddling his lap and resting his head on his shoulder ad he peacefully drank the milk compleatly ignoring the makane line arguing.

Jin ran his hand through Yoongi's hair which was slowly lulling Yoongi to sleep.

Yoongi's eyes started to droop since he was comfy and warm milk always made him sleepy.

Namjoon chuckled and took the empty bottle from Yoongi's mouth and placed it on the little table.

Yoongi Yawned quietly and hugged Namjoon as then tapped his side "D-daddy my chest hurts..." Yoongi whimpered

Namjoon rubbed Yoongi's back and Yoongi hiccuped a couple times before quietly burping and nuzzling back into Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon chuckled and kissed Yoongi's forhead before hugging him close to his body as Yoongi slowly fell into his dream land

_______________________________________

Shorter but I found this so adorable x3

Also I have already wrote out the story's for the other parts and I'll post them all tomorrow since I'm unable to since wattpad is being annoying and not allowing me to