Taehyung 《 Request 》

Forgot who requested it I'm sorreeeehh. Also I can't find the message so...sorry if it's not what you asked.

Your request lovey, sorry it took long >~<

Little- Taehyung
Taetaes Cg/Daddy- Namjoon

Warning: does include slight mentioning of a bad past. Eg. Abuse.

I did warn you so please keep it in mind

-----------

Ok....so sure little Taetae is cute and bubbly. But he didn't come from the best past. Plus..he tends to get in trouble a lot but Namjoon being all soft, he doesn't last long and let's it slide.

"Taetae stop please." Namjoon asked with fake patience. Usually asking Taehyung to stop doing something politely and softly he does stop.

Just today is different since Taehyung kept running around demanding sweets or just being way to loud in general.

Yeah I know. Being Loud shouldn't really annoy anyone but for Namjoon he had been busy and stressed so the simplest things have been ticking him off. He's like a literal time bomb...

Namjoon shut his eyes and exhaled slowly. No matter how stressed he is he can't just yell at poor Tae, he's in little space and doesn't really know better than to be a little quieter.

"TaeTae wants sweeets!" Taehyung yelled as he stomped his foot on the ground making Namjoon eyes flicker open at the sudden noise.

That's new...he's yelled before but he hasn't ever stomped before.

"Tae. Corner." Namjoon said gripping onto his calmest voice he could muster at this moment in time.

Taehyung visably froze, his facial features soffening turning into a mix of slight confusion and terror but since Namjoon just though it was shock, since Joon actually hasn't ever sent him to the naughty corner, he stood up from the Bed and picked Taehyung up walking to the naughty corner in their bedroom.

Namjoon had a little Yellow stool in the corner for if Taehyung chose to misbehave, Joon hasn't actually used it before since he hates punishing his poor baby. He and Taehyung had even painted it together, which was actually a lot of fun.

Once Namjoon sat Taehyung down on the stool facing the wall Namjoon went to walk back to their shared bed but didn't actually get far before he heard quiet sniffles.

Now, little Taebear almost never cried. He was one of the bubbliest and cheerful person he knew, even in little space.

Namjoon spun round and walked back over to Taehyung, placing his large hand softly on Taehyung back.
"Tiger, baby what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, his voice laced with obvious panic and worry

Taehyung didn't answer, his sniffles Turing into full on sobbing before Tae was gripping the bottom of his own shirt while staring down at the floor.

Saying Namjoon was worried was a under statement, the poor man was confused and terrified of what he did wrong.

Did he hurt Tae?

Did this bring back memories from his bad past?

What did he do?

"Taebear. Hun what did I do?" Namjoon questioned as he carefully picked Taehyung up bridal style and moved over to the bed. He moved slowly so he doesn't startle Taehyung.

As Joon gently placed the crying Boy on the bed Namjoon himself climbed on, sitting up against the headboard.

Namjoon pat his lap before opening his arms, openly offering Taehyung some cuddles to which he instantly crawled across the bed. Tae straddled Namjoon thighs and hid his face in Namjoons chest.

Joon didn't choose to ask again as to why Taehyung suddenly started crying, he didn't want to bring it up again since he started to seem like he was calming down now.

Taehyung snuggled closer to Namjoon, relaxing as he felt the older gently drawing little shapes and patterns on his back.

That used to and still is a game they played, when namjoon drew something on Tae's back and Tae would guess what it was.

"Twiangle..." Taehyung muttered against Namjoons chest, feeling when Namjoon chuckled lightly.

Namjoon smiled softly and kissed the top of Taehyung head only to see Taehyung pull away from his chest.

"Mm" Taehyung made a annoyed noise and pointed to his lips while pouting them slightly.

Namjoon smiled brighter, showing his killer dimples before pressing a loving and gentle kiss to Taehyung's lips, pulling away after to just cuddle Taehyung and smother him in his warmth and love

Taehyung giggled enjoying the attention.

Tae was getting so much love and attention from Namjoon he even forgot why he started crying in the first place.

The rest of the night was spend with a bunch of movies chosen but non other then Taehyung also some ice cream...once they were both able to agree on a flavour.