Taehyung 《 Request 》

taetaeismyoppa requested sorry if it's bad I'm literally half asleep
_______________________________________

💫Little- Taehyung

⛤Careguvers- Bts

🌟Taetae's daddy- Yoongi

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Bts just came back to the dorms from their show and through out the show all of Bts noticed Taehyung wasn't acting like he normally does.

You see. Taehyung is normally so happy almost all the time. But this time all his smiles and laughs seemed forced.

To Yoongi he instantly noticed and knew something was wrong so he mentally told himself to find out what's wrong then  shower Taehyung in love as soon as their back.

As soon as Taehyung got in the dorm he bolted to his and Yoongi's shared room not even saying a word as she slammed the door shut locking it as well.

All the members look at eachother with worried looks well other then Yoongi since he was already asleep on the couch like a literal log.

Jin went to the bedroom door "Taehyung you okay?" He asked in a very worried voice.

"leave me alone!" Taehyung suprisingly yelled back at Jin who stood up straight in shock at how he just yelled at his own Hyung.

Jin looked at Hoseok who was down the hallway looking at him with a worried expression.

"Go get Yoongi" Jin said in a strict voice and Hoseok did as said knowing Jin was just really worried for Taehyung

Hoseok went to the couch Yoongi was at attempting to wake up the deep sleeper.

As for Taehyung he was sat in Yoongi's bed curled up in a small ball crying and shaking as he very slowly started slipping into little space.

The thing that broke Taehyung was when he saw in the corner of his room was his stuffies and Pacifiers on the floor.

He whimpered and stood up to only fall onto his knees crawling over to the corner picking up a tiger stuffie Yoongi got him and cuddling it tight to his chest "Taetae sad..." He muttered to himself.

He jumped when he hear a knock on the door followed by a soft voice from the other side of it "Tae baby you okay in there?" .

It was Yoongi.

Taehyung broke down into tears again and it seemed Yoongi notice since he spoke again " Baby please let me in" Yoongi's voice sounded so worried.

"D-daddy..." Taehyung whimpered dropping his stuffie and crawling towards the door siting infront of it hesitating to open it

"Baby please Daddy's really worried" Yoongi's voice sounded once again.
Yoongi started to get even more worried as there was silence.

As he was about to talk again he heard a click and then hurried shuffling.

Once he got in he locked the door behind himself looking for Taehyung throughout the room. "Tae?" He tilts his head to the side confused to where he is.

Well that's till he feels a light tugg on his shirt. As Yoongi looked down what he saw instantly shattered his heart.

Taehyung with rosy cheeks and tears still falling and he kept sniffling.

Yoongi crouched down infront of Taehyung and Tae instantly fell onto his chest hiding his face on it while gripping on Yoongi's shirt.

"What's wrong baby?" Yoongi asked again and Taehyung just whimpered and gripped his shirt tighter.

Yoongi sighed and picked Taehyung up and sitting him on their bed which was just 2 single beds pushed together.

"Tae Baby I can't help unless you tell me what's wrong" Yoongi said while he was picking up his tiger stuffie, orange pacifier and a matching tiger onesie from the closet

Taehyung whined and made grabby hands towards Yoongi who just stood still waiting for Taehyung to answer.

Taehyung's face scrunched up and he laid flat on his back before curling up and muttering "Taetae stressed and upset...."

Yoongi sighed and walked over to Taehyung putting the things he had in his hands on the other side of the bed and rolling Taehyung back onto his back.
"Do you wanna get in something comfy before I shower you in love baby? Yoongi asked smiling softly at him.

Taehyung nodded and sat up putting his arms up while Yoongi tugs his short off and leaving him in just boxers. After that Yoongi takes Taehyung's onesie and helps him get it on properly.

Yoongi signals Taehyung to wait a second before he walks out to the living room telling them Taehyung is fine and they are going to bed early.

Yoongi walks back into the bedroom shutting the door behind him and dimming the lights a little before taking his jeans off and hopping in bed with Taehyung.

Taehyung made a little squeal noise while pointing at his pacifier across the bed.

Yoongi understanding what he ment picked his Pacifier and stuffie up popping the Paci in Taehyung's mouth and giving him the tiger Stuffie which he cuddled very tightly to his chest.

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung which he reacted with a slight blush and cutely smiling back before nuzzling into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi chuckled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body holding him close and they both slowly fell asleep holding eachother close.

_______________________________________

This is only the start there is a list of parts I'm going to post soon which are:

Namjoon little
Yoongi little
Jin little
Jimin little
Annnnd
Possibly Hoseok little
Depends if I fall asleep or not 😂

Any hooooo.

Love yall and if there is any requests I'll be more than happy to do them ^-^