Chapter 9

The man slowly walked towards me. He picked up a bat from the ground and was ready to swing it at me. I didn't know what to do. His face is inches away from mine. He pushed me to the ground. He then got on his knees and started to hit me with the handle of his bat.

While he was hitting me I saw that he had a pistol in his pants side. He must of been the one who killed Jia. As he was holding me down with the bat I could see that the pistol was slowly falling out. I reached down to his pants and grabbed the pistol. I quickly turned the gun around and put it right up to his stomach.

*BANG*

The recoil from me firing the pistol made the gun dig into my leg. Which hurt quite a bit.

"Hurk huuur argh" the man was coughing up blood.

He stood up and held his stomach. He then fell to the ground as blood was dripping down his body. I stood up and aimed the gun at the other men.

"We are just kids! Look what you made me do. Look what you made me do!" I yelled.

The two other men quickly put their hands into the air. They looked terrified.

"Please no, we will leave and you will never see us again" the man said as he let go of Alleigh.

The two men who were left, quickly turned around and made a run for it. I quickly aimed the gun at them.

*BANG*

I missed my first shot as they started trying to dodge my bullets.

*BANG*
*BANG*

I shot one in the head and the other in his heart. They fell onto the ground with a loud painful slam.

I slowly put my arm down after killing them. I looked down at my clothes and I saw blood from the man I killed all over me. I dropped to my knees and I let go of the gun.

"Sam? Are you ok?" Alleigh asked.

"I just killed three people. People" I said.

"Sam, it's ok. Calm down, they deserved it" Alleigh said.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Where fine, thanks to you. Jia not so much" Kiara said.

Alleigh put her hand out for me. I took her hand and she pulled me up. When I got up and pulled my shirt down and remembered the girl in the supermarket.

"There was a girl here" I said.

"Where is she?" Kiara asked.

"She is in the supermarket" I said.

We all walked to Woolworths. I quickly ran back to the corner she was sitting in, but she wasn't there.

"Where are you?!" I yelled.

Alleigh and Kiara was behind me looking at me strangely. I looked around and I could see her anywhere.

"She was right there! She was crying and she told me to get out of here! She was right there!" I yelled.

"Sam. Are you sure you're ok?" Alleigh asked.

"I'm fine. But I'm not kidding she was here. She had short brown hair and light blue eyes. I saw her" I said.

"Well she must of ran away, who knows what these people did to her" Kiara said.

I took a deep breath in.