Chapter 34

We arrived back at Underdale. As we drove in I saw Mabel and Frances's people all unpacking their things. We all got out of the van. I walked to the back of the van and picked up a few crates. I lifted the crates and put them down next to the Cafeteria. Everyone else did the same. We got out all of the gardening equipment from the van. I saw Anastasia and Stella walk out from the cafeteria to greet Mabel and Frances's people. Megan came running out and hugged Hunter and I.

"How did the trip go?" Mabel asked.

"It went well. We ran into a large horde but I lead them in the other direction" I said.

"Anyway I'll show you the rooms that you and your people can stay in" I said as I walked towards the main buildings with Mabel and Frances's people.

I walked upstairs.

"All of these rooms are up for grabs. Pick one you like and unpack" I said walking away.

I walked outside and saw that it was starting to become dark. I saw Hunter and walked over to her.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" Hunter said.

I sat down next to her.

"So I was thinking all of us could work together tomorrow to plant these seeds" I said.

"Yeah that would be great" Hunter said.

"I was thinking maybe we could get Ana's people down here to help us. I mean right now they don't have anything to offer us, so maybe they can help us and we will give them food" I said.

"It's risky but we do need as many people as possible helping us getting that area ready to plant. I reckon it would be a good idea to make a better relationship with them as well" Hunter said.

"Yeah. I'll contact Ana" I said.

I picked up the walkie talkie.

"Ana?" I said.

"Hey" Ana said.

"As you know we are starting to grow crops here and I'm asking if you would like to help us, and of course we will give you food in return for your people" I said.

There was a long pause.

"Yes. We would like to help. I will bring along around about a hundred people. Is that fine?" Ana said.

"Yeah that's plenty. Be here tomorrow around ten o'clock" I said.

"Yep see you soon" Ana said.

I put the walkie talkie onto my belt.

"It looks like we can give a few of our people a break" I said.

"Yeah, that would be good. We just have to hope that Ana can keep her people in line" Hunter said.

"I think we should get to bed. Megan is probably wondering where we are also I would love to see what she drew us" I said.

"I didn't even have time to see what she drew yesterday" Hunter said.

"Same" I said as we held hands while walking towards our room.

We walked in and Megan greeted us with her massive comforting smile. She held up a painting. It was Megan, Hunter and I all holding hands underneath a sun with a face. There were grasses growing and crops thriving around us.

"Do you like it?" Megan said smiling.

"It's amazing" I said.

"Very nice" Hunter said giving her a thumbs up.

"I call it, the Future" Megan said smiling.

THE NEXT DAY

It slowly turned ten o'clock and believe it if you want to but Ana arrived with all her people. The gates opened and her people came all at once walking in. The school was filled with people. I saw Ana walking up to me.

"We made it" Ana said.

"I can see that" I said looking around me.

"Show us where to go and what to do and we will all get straight into it" Ana said.

"Ok follow me" I said as I walked off towards the new expansion.

As I walked past her people I spotted Kane. I slowed down and looked at Ana.

"Why did you bring Kane along? He's just gonna cause trouble like every time we meet up" I said.

"I gave him one last shot at redeeming himself, and today is his last shot. So if he stuffs up. He's gonna be locked up" Ana said.

We walked past the gate and walked onto the oval.

"Here we are. Jeremy and Marc will tell you what to do. I've just got a few things to attend to before I help out" I said.

"Sounds good" Ana said.

I nodded and walked off. Mabel came running up to me.

"Hey Sam, have you seen Frances?" Mabel said.

"Not until yesterday. Why?" I said.

"She wasn't even in her room last night, and I can't find her anywhere around here" Mabel said.

"Really? Keep looking for a few more minutes. She's probably around here somewhere" I said.

"Ok" Mabel said running off to look for Frances.

I walked past Anastasia and Stella kissing each other on a bench. I smiled and walked past them.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning. Has Ana arrived yet?" Alleigh said.

"Yeah they just did. You might wanna look over her people. Just to be on the safe side" I said.

"Yep I will" Alleigh said.

I did my daily shift and checked up on everyone to see if they were doing their job and if they were doing it right. When I finished I walked back to the expansion. I saw Mabel sitting on a bench. I sat next to her.

"Did you find her?" I asked.

"No. She wasn't anywhere. She wouldn't of just left" Mabel said.

"You know what. Why don't we go for a ride to Tungkillo in a bit. Afterwards we can drive around and if we can't find her, we will come back and try again. I'm sure she's fine" I said.

"Ok, I'll get ready" Mabel said.

Mabel ran off to get her things together. I saw Hunter giving out water bottles.

"Hey. I'm just gonna go out and look for Frances. She has just disappeared. But she's probably fine" I said.

"I hope she is. I'll see you later then" Hunter said.

I kissed Hunter on her lips.

"Love you" I said.

"I love you more" Hunter said.

"I love you more" I said.

"I love you even more!" Hunter said as I waved goodbye.

I said goodbye to Megan, then walked to the front gate. I saw Mabel and her new boyfriend Aydan standing together waiting for me.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"We are" Aydan said.