Chapter 3

"Dinner!" Mr. Harris yelled out down the hallway.

Everyone quickly rushed out not caring about anyone. They pushed through trying to get to the table first to get a good spot. Like I do normally I wait. All the students moved out as I walked out last. I slowly walked downstairs to the STEM Corridor where the food was being served.

I saw a spot next to Kiara and Alleigh. They were waving over me to come over and sit with them. I walked over to them. As I was about I sit down someone quickly sat down in front of me in the spot Alleigh and Kiara saved for me. That's when I realised who it was, it was Matthew.

Matthew is one of the schools bullies. He thinks he's better then anyone else. He's been suspended so many times that he's on the verge of being moved to another school. I guess the virus saved him from being moved.

I stood at my spot as Kiara and Alleigh both looked at him weirdly. He then looked up at me and saw my face.

"What do you want?" Matthew asked.

"We were saving that spot for our friend, would you please move" Kiara said.

Matthew smiled at me and looked at Kiara.

"I'm sorry but no. First come, first serve" Matthew said as he began to ate his food.

Kiara and Alleigh looked at me and shrugged.

"It's fine. I'll just sit somewhere else" I said.

"No this is your spot. Your sitting here. Matthew move now" Alleigh said.

"Bitch, do you ever shut up?" Matthew asked.

"Don't call her that" I said stepping forward.

Matthew slowly turned around and looked up at me. He was blinking faster than normal as he looked at me with an unimpressed face.

"Or what?" Matthew said standing up and putting his face right into mine.

I just looked into his eyes. I didn't blink. I'm not scared of Matthew. I never have been. I stood my ground and I stood up tall.

"Or I'm going to put your arse on the floor, so move before you make a scene" I said tapping my feet because I was loosing my patience.

Matthew looked into my eyes trying to scare me. He didn't blink either.

"What the hell are you going to do? You're a toothpick, you would be down in a single blow" Matthew said.

"Well we might just find out" I said.

Matthew let out a little laugh. He looked away from me and looked down at my paper plate. It had a chicken drumstick with some rice on it. Matthew spit on my food.

"You guys better vote for me as the year level leader. Everyone else is" Matthew said walking away.

"Asshole" Alleigh said.

"Here you can eat some of mine" Kiara said sliding the paper plate to me.

"I'm fine. I'm not too hungry" I said walking away to put my paper plate in the bin, I then walked back over to the table and sat down.

Alleigh and Kiara both looked up at me as I walked over but as I sat down they looked down.

"You sure you don't want mine?" Kiara asked.

"I'm good, trust me" I said.

"You shouldn't take his crap. You should just take a hit at him one day. He's not even that strong. You could take him" Alleigh said.