STARRY NIGHT | 01

starla.tay

starla.tay guess who's living w her best friend until she finds an apartment in la!

view comments

shanedawson BITCH I CANT WAIT

starlighttaylor you're living with shane!! 

starla.tay  YES

jamescharles run me over

victoriassecret 😍😍

morrganics can't wait to meet you!

starlasuglyass slut

starla.tay so just because i'm a vs model i'm a slut?. get a life hun

shanedawson DRAG HER

andrewsiwicki liked your post

-

squad

siwicki whos starla?

queen A GODDESS

queen we've been friends since the olden days of youtube but then she became a victoria's secret model and left

morgan i already love her so much

morgan i can't wait to meet her

ryland she's one of the sweetest girls i've ever met

queen FUCK HER PLANE LANDED EARLY EVERYONE MEET US AT THE G

-

"May I ask why we're all coming?" Andrew asked as he turned on the camera. "We're starting with my new Starla series." Shane mouth popped.

The squad pulled up to the airport and made their way to the entrance Starla was at. "Shane!" He instantly turned around and was hugged by the tall blonde girl. Andrew thought she looked stunning even if she had sweats on. "Ryland" She ran up and hugged him. Shane then introduced her to everyone. "Starla this is Morgan, Garrett and Andrew, the squad" Shane used his hands on dramatically gesture. "Alright squad! To the G"

Starla sat next to Morgan as the two girls talked Andrew had been filming them. Shane turned around "Alright Starla, lets do some q and a question so everyone can get to know you. Question one, how did we meet." Starla cleared her throat well back in 2013 me and Shane did a collab and we've been friends ever since." She smiled at the camera. "Alright Question two, Are you single" Shane wiggled his eyebrows at her, she laughed, "Yes I am single." Question three, Who's your youtube crush?" She thought about it, "Well I have two, but one I can't say, but the other one is Alex Ernst." "The vlog squad." Shane said in a low voice. "Why can't you say the second one Star?" Shane looked at her and Andrew zoomed in a bit. "Well it's like Andrew's celeb crush, I can't say it without things being weird." Shane hummed, "Well ok. We're here!"

Starla blew out a breath she didn't know she was holding and got out of the car. "So we don't have a designated room for you yet Star so for tonight at least you'll be sleeping with Morgan if that's alright." Starla nodded and smiled, "I'm fine with that." Morgan grabbed one of Starla's bags and started walking to her room, Starla followed and shut the door.

-

"I'm so glad you live with Shane now, believe it or not I don't have many girl friends." Starla opened her suitcase and grabbed some clothes. "What, how. You're literally a model." Star nods "I know but most of them I never see besides shoots and shows." Morgan nodded, "So your youtube crush is Alex?" Star sighed, "Well no, I only said him because I didn't want to say my real youtube crush." Morgan gave a confused look. "Ok don't tell anyone.."

The boys heard a gasp, then Morgan yelling "Holy Shit Holyshit" Shane knocked on Morgan's door, "Are you guys okay?" Starla quickly covered Morgan's mouth and opened the door, "Yeah we're good." She smiled. "Well come out in the living room and we can watch Love,Simon." Shane shut the door and Starla looked at Morgan, "not a word". Morgan nodded her head with a big smile. Star put her hair in a pony and put on her pj's.

The squad all sat on the couch and Star sat in between Garrett and Morgan.

Halfway through the movie Starla was crying and hoping nobody noticed her but turned to see Morgan filming her, "Morgan delete it, this is a sad scene." Morgan shook her head a hid her phone, "never." Starla then started chasing Morgan around the house as Shane just shook his head, "Why have kids when I have two right here." They chased for 5 minutes until Starla tripped, "Fuck!" Shane got up really fast and went next to her, so did everyone else. "Star! Are you okay?" Now Morgan was at her side. Star rolled over with a groan and blood started drippings from her nose. "Shit Shit." Andrew ran to the bathroom and got her tissues, he handed them to her and she thanked him with a smile.

After they helped Star clean up they decided  they should get going to bed. "Goodnight everyone" She gave Garrett and Andrew a hug, and went into Morgan's room. Morgan followed mumbled goodnight, Star was already almost asleep laying on Morgan's mattress. She just laughed and got in on the other side. Her phone started buzzing immediately.

garrett
i think andrew might like star
he's been talking about her for the past ten minutes

morgan
well i know starla has a tiny crush on him
she told me herself lmao
DONT TELL THE OTHERS THOUGH

garrett
pinky promise

AUTHORS NOTE !!

so i hope this wasn't tooooo shitty