STARRY NIGHT | 14

"MORGAN?" Star was brushing Morgan's hair with her fingers and Morgan was falling asleep. "Babes?" Morgan hummed and opened her eyes. "Wanna come to target with me?" Morgan shook her head, "Can we just lay here and go tomorrow?" Star smiled and continued brushing her hair, "Yeah." "Night Morgs." Morgan laid her head on Star's shoulder, "Night Star."

starla.tay

starla.tay my bf is mad cute

View all comments

kianlawley hi ! you're freaking gorgeous

morrganics i love being alone

kianlawley

kianlawley my gf is mad cute

View all comments

starla.tay copy much?

jccaylen hey bitch

jamescharles ur lucky i'm in love with starla

Star was sitting on the counter on the phone with Kian. "Hi baby." She giggled, "Hi Ki." "I wanna take you out to dinner tonight." She smiled and dangled her feet, "Okay, what time?" She could practically see Kian's smirk, "It's a surprise." Shane walked in the house and waved at Star. She waved back and said her goodbyes to Kian. Star sat next to Shane with a smile on her face. "I love you, you know that right?" He smiled and nodded, "I know Star. I love you too."

That night Star had put a simple but cute dress on and some necklaces. She paired the outfit with her favorite heels to dress it up. Kian took her to a fancy restaurant and got them champagne. Starla felt like a princess.

After dinner they went to cold stone and got ice cream. Star didn't want the night to end. It was just so perfect. "Wanna go back to my place?" Kian started the car as Star finished her ice cream. She nodded and smiled at him, "I'd like that."

When she came home the next morning she was home alone so she decided to take a bath. Ten minutes in she heard the door open and people talking."Star?" She heard Garrett yell, "Where are you?" Star sighed before answering, "Bathroom." Then the tall boy entered the bathroom and sat at the edge of the tub, "So how was last night?" She giggled slightly at Garrett, "it was fine but do you think we can talk more when I'm not only covered by bubbles." Garrett nodded and left the bathroom.

AUTHORS NOTE !!

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY...

ALSO WHAT DO U GUYS FEEL ABT SMUT?

IF I EVER DID DO IT IT WOULDNT  BE DETAILED JUST IMPLIED