STARRY NIGHT | 22

andy <3
wanna come over ;)

starla <3
andrew it's three in the morning

andy <3
i know but i miss u and i keep rewatching the show

starla <3
is this a booty... text andrew siwicki?

andy <3
maybbeeee

starla <3
gotta pass sorry babe, gotta get some sleep
you get some sleep aswell

andy <3
ugh ur no fun
love u tho

starla <3
love u too andy <33

incoming call from father shane!!
answer decline

shane?

starla!! what are your plans for today

uh.. photo shoot in an hour but after i'm free
why?

wanna come over to the new place?

uh obviously!! i'll be over a little after three

see you then baby !

starla.tay

starla.tay hey babies!!! i wanna thank you guys for all of the support lately, i love each and every one of you so much!!

"Shane!" Starla opened the front door and slowly walked in, "Ry?" She walked into the living room and looked around, "Andy? Morgan?" She sighed and walked throughout the house, "Where is everyone?" She whispered to herself.

She walked into the spare bedroom and rolled her eyes when again, nobody was there. She was about to walk out when a hand clamped over her mouth. She tried screaming but it was muffled. "Baby be quiet, it's just me." Star turned around and pushed him away, "You asshole!" Andrew giggle and held her hand. "I'm sorry, but I wanted to see you." She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Where is everyone?" Andrew nodded towards the window, "Out back, but they don't know your here." Andrew smirked and looked at her, "I missed you a lot." He pulled her in for a kiss.

"Shane! Ry!" Star pulled them both into a hug as her and Andrew walked out together. "How are my parents?" Shane smiled, "We are so good Star, for once in my life I finally feel like i'm happy, and ready for the rest of my life." Star just smiled and gave him another hug.

fuck y'all i'm rlly sorry for this short chapter...

i'm rlly wanting to add some drama or changes so lmk!!

kian is coming back soon!! (don't worry him and star are going to be strictly friends)