STARRY NIGHT | 07

squad

morgan lets go to the beach

star i'm down !!

shane can't sorry babes!

ryland i can't either i'm w shane

garrett wish i could :( busy filming

andrew i can come

star siwicki can u drive :))))))))))))))))))

andrew yea also please never send those smiles again

morrganics

morrganics beach day w my bbg

tagged: andrewsiwicki starla.tay

View all comments

starla.tay ilu!

andrewsiwicki no picture creds?

morrganics  i tagged u isn't that enough

"Aren't you guys actually going in?" Andrew blocked the sun. "Fine I will." Morgan took off her sunglasses and ran to the water. "Starla?" She groaned, "just let me tan a bit longer." She shut her eyes and Andrew picked her up and put her over his shoulder. "ANDREW SIWICKI PUT ME DOWN!" He puts her down "Thank you." She then pushes him in the water. He grabs her waist as the go down. "SIWICKI!" They're both laughing and she pushes him lightly. They start splashing the water on eachother and soon Morgan joins. When it gets late they go on a walk while eating their snow cones. "Thanks for coming with me today guys." Star smiled at Morgan, "No problem babe." Andrew frowned, "I feel like a third wheel now." The girls laugh and Star gives him a side hug. "Let's go home everyone!"

The ride back to Andrew's place was silent until Star's favorite song came on. "Oh I love this song!" She turned it up and started to sing along. Andrew looked at her and giggled, "What are you laughing at gingy ?" He scoffed, "I was going to say you look cute when your excited about something, but then you insulted me so I take it back." Star rolled her eyes.

When the two got home Andrew had to go to Shane's and help edit so she stayed home by herself. She popped popcorn and grabbed a La Croix from the fridge. She sat down on the couch and put in a movie.

"No no Stan what are you doing!" She yelled at the TV as she hid behind a pillow. "Oh fuck, what are you doing here hoebag!" "Fuck no!" She covered her whole face with the pillow.

"Oh no Bill baby that's not your brother." 'Your not Georgie.' "Yes Billy! Kill that son of a b-" Star heard a door open. Her eyes went wide as she looked around for a weapon. She grabbed Garretts wand and slowly started walking towards the front door. "Oh fuck." She heard the voice say as a cup fell and broke. "Ahhh!" She screamed as she attempted to stab the intruder, "Ow fuck Starla what are you doing." She tried to turn the light on but stepped on the glass. "Oh shit shit shit." She cried and tears started falling. "Oh shit Star what'd you do?" He turned the light on and looked at the glass sticking out of her foot. He sucked in a breath. "Ok on the count of three, one, two, three." He tried pulling it out. "OWWW!"

"Andrew? It's 1 am." Shane groaned as he turned on a lamp. "Hi I'm at the hospital with Starla." Shane sat up and lightly pushed Ryland to wake up. "What happened?" Ryland was up now. "I'll explain once you get here."

Shane called Garrett on the drive to the hospital. He was thinking the worst scenario. He was to the point were he was shaking. "Hey, I'm sure she's fine." Ryland put his hand on Shane's.

The whole crew were sitting in the waiting room and Andrew walked in. "She's fine just need stitches." They all looked up at the boy and noticed he had a black eye. "Jesus Andrew what happened." He sighed and explained everything, "and then she punched me because it hurt so bad." The group was laughing now, "Oh god I thought she was dead or something."

Twenty minutes later the puffy eyed girl crutched into the waiting room. "We can go now." Shane got up and hugged her, "Thank god your okay." She smiled, "yeah I'm fine, I just have to be on crutches until I get my stitches out."

Andrew hugged her, don't ever scare me like that again." She laughed, "as long as you don't try and pull glass out of my foot."