STARRY NIGHT | 16

STAR ROLLED OVER and groaned as she grabbed her phone. Seeing all of the people asking about her and Kian. Star got out of her bed and went to the kitchen. She grabbed the orange juice and poured herself a glass. As she drank her juice she scrolled through Instagram and posted a photo.

starla.tay

starla.tay explanation (on everything) should be posted later today

Comments Disabled

Star finished her juice and sat on her bed. Once the camera started recording she started talking and didn't stop until she was done with her story. Starting with moving to Shane's.

starlataylor posted on her story !

the explanation (warning u might hate me)

"Hey Star." Star looked up to Shane, Ryland 0' Andrew as they walked into Shane's living room. She smiled at them and scooted over. "So we're starting our new series." Star put down her phone and listened. "It's Jake Paul." She scrunched up her nose and shook her head, "Ick."

That night Garrett was out doing what Garrett does best so Andrew and Star were home alone together.

"Can we talk?" Andrew nodded and sat on the couch, "Me and Kian broke up." He softly laughed but frowned, "Are you okay?" She nodded and scooted towards him. "I'm totally okay, let's just say me and Kian haven't been all there in awhile." He looked confused, "He thinks I'm in love with you." His eyes went wide."

"And I think I am."