STARRY NIGHT | 20

STAR WOKE UP alone and chilly. She peered over the side of the bed and saw Andrew on the ground. "Aw, Babe." Star pushes him with her foot. He didn't wake up so Star put her hair up and packed her stuff together.

"Good morning." Star jumped thinking she was alone. She turned seeing a young girl. "Hello?" She stuck her hand out, "Andrew's sister, well half sister." Star smiled and shook her hand, "Hi! I'm Andrew's girlfriend." "Going somewhere?" Andrew's sister turned her head looking at her bag. Star sighed, "Minnesota, really wish I didn't have to go." His sister pulled Star into a hug, "It was really nice meeting you, have Andy bring you home more." Star smiled and walked back into her boyfriends room. "Andrewwww. I'm gonna get going baby." Star gave him a kiss and he sleepily smiled, "See you soon beautiful."

"Starla!!" Star turned her head and saw her father waving at her. She groaned and forced a smile. Star never got along with her dad. When Star was very young her father would hit her mother, only when he was drunk though. When Star became a model for Victoria's Secret, her father called her a whore and a slut. So she came to his home as little as possible.

"Dad." Star gave her dad a hug and they walked towards his car together. "No Tyler this year?" Star sighed and shook her head, "No, we broke up awhile ago dad. I didn't invite my boyfriend Andrew because he was spending time with his family." Timothy's eyes got wide and he mumbled, "Another boyfriend?" Star rolled her eyes and put her suitcase in her dad's car, "let's not start dad." Her father mumbled something and got in the drivers seat.

"So I invited Amy over for dinner." Star glanced at him, "Who's Amy?" Tim sighed and tapped on the steering wheel, "My girlfriend Starla, Please be nice to her." Star rolled her eyes, "Are you nice to her?" Tim clenched onto the steering wheel, "I'm going to AA meetings and I've been sober for almost 2 years Star." Star mumbled a whatever and looked out the window.

That night Star only talked when it was needed, Amy was very sweet and you could tell she cared about Tim. Star did notice that her father seemed happy so she was happy for him and proud that he's putting the past behind him. They ate a pie that Amy made and watched a christmas movie and for the first time at her dads house, she felt loved.

starla.tay

starla.tay  definitely not in cali anymore