STARRY NIGHT | 30

Starla was sound asleep when she was awoken by a sharp pain in her stomach. She laid on her bed for a couple of minutes holding her stomach in pain.

"Morgan? It's Star. I think it's happening."

Star walked into the hospital with everyone trailing behind her. Well everyone except for Andrew.

While getting checked in - her water broke. She was rushed into a room and was changed into a hospital gown.

Shane had texted Andrew several times telling him what was going on but he didn't respond. Little did they know Andrew was sitting in his car outside of the hospital debating on going inside.

Hours went by and soon Star's mom and relatives had shown up. Star noticed that the one person she wanted there most was still missing.

Finally it was time.

"Alright Star we're going to start pushing. Are you ready sweetie?," the nurse smiled at Star. Star looked over at Morgan and held her hand, "I'm ready."

Hours had gone by and the baby was still not here. Star was getting emotional, "Can you please t-try and call him Morg?" She needed Andrew. But before Morgan got the chance to grab her phone, the red-headed boy walked in.

"I'm sorry."

Andrew took Morgan's spot and held Star's hand as she pushed. He still was worried the baby wasn't his but he had hope. Star shared the same concerns and knew Andrew would leave her if the baby wasn't his.

"It's a girl!"

Star and Andrew got to see the baby and the couple started crying.

And to their surprise, she had a full head of red hair.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢 ✓ 🎉