STARRY NIGHT | 25

- a few weeks later -

STARLA LOOKED AT HER stomach as she stood in front of her mirror, she sighed to her self and continued getting dressed.

starla.tay

starla.tay i'm going to be taking a short break from modeling, but don't worry i'll be back ;)

View all comments

victoriasecret see you soon!
shaneadams53 what's going on?
andrewsiwicki so beautiful my love
shanedawson what?!

shane: what was ur post about

star: just taking a break
star: can me n andrew come over tonight, we can talk more then :)

shane: for sure! i'll invite morgan and garrett aswell

-

"Hello," Andrew set his keys on Starla's night-stand and laid in bed next to her. Star smiled and gave him a kiss. Andrew lifted up her teeshirt just a bit, so he could look at her stomach. She watched Andrew stare at her stomach for what felt like hours, "I have a doctors appointment in an hour. Would you like to come with." Andrew snapped out of his trance and nodded, "I'm going to shower and clean up a bit before."

-

Once the couple got situated in the doctors office the doctor got out her materials for an ultrasound.

"Oh my god."

-
The two planned on telling their friends the news tonight at dinner. So they put together a "present" for Shane to open. Inside was a sonogram and the pregnancy test Star took.

-

"Are you ready." Star nodded and grabbed her boyfriends hand, knocking on the door with her other hand.

-

The crew had talked for a bit and decided to grab some dinner from the kitchen, but before they ate Star stood up. "Before we start to eat, I have a present for Shane." She handed him a wrapped box and he looked at her, "Star, what is this?" She shrugged her shoulders and nodded for him to continue opening it.

He sighed and slowly unwrapped the box, as everyone looked at him. Once he got the paper off he lifted the lid, and took out the tissue paper.

He looked at it for a minute, then looked up at Star with tears forming in his eyes, "No fucking way." Everyone was confused so he held up the picture and the test. Their eyes went wide and they ran towards Andrew and Star. "You're pregnant!"

-

Little by little Star had surprised all of her friends with her pregnancy. After going to Shane's, she went over to James' where Emma and the twins were aswell (quick a/n this would take place before the very sad passing of their father). They were all so excited for her.

She went to Tana's, David's, some of her model friends, and the last of her friends, she went to Addie's.

"Hey baby." The girls hugged and sat on her couch. "Addie, I have something to tell you." Star held out a small box. Nervously she opened it. Tears forming in her eyes she hugged her bestfriend, "I better be the god mother."

The last people the couple would need to tell would be their parents, so Star flew out her mom, dad and Amy.

She gathered her family in the small apartment living room and handed her dad and mom the same sized box. Inside was two copy's of the sonogram and a note saying You're Going To Be A Grandparent!

Star's mother dropped the photo in shock and stood up jumping up and down, "I'm going to be a grandma!" Amy had given a Star a hug and was smiling. The only person who hadn't said anything was her dad. "I don't know what to say." She was worried because her dad was looking down. She was scared he was disappointed in her. When he finally looked up he had tears flowing down his face, "You're pregnant, I'm going to be a Grandpa." He finally got up and gave his daughter a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

Andrew had flown back to Chicago to tell his parents and they took the news well, the were very excited for the two.

starla.tay

starla.tay coming soon
tagged: andrewsiwicki

Comments Disabled