STARRY NIGHT | 27

- (alright homies we're going to do a little flash forward and shane n ryland aren't engaged yet) -

-> end of may

starla.tay

starla.tay are u guys sick of these belly shots? i sure am i just want my baby here :,(

View all comments

andrewsiwicki i'm never going to be sick of u two
starla.tay  i'm soooo in love with u
shanedawson ur still skinnier than me and you're almost 9 month pregnant
starla.tay stfu but ilu dad
kianlawley  homeboy better be named andrew kian siwicki
andrewsiwicki !!!
starla.tay uhhhhh. girl or boy, my baby is not going to be named this

family groupchat
andrew, shane, ryland, morgan, starla, garrett

garrett hello all!
starla  hi babes <3
shane you guys wanna do something today?
starla  sure! i'm free and big :(
andrew shut up ur beautiful and big
shane  me

sister surprise
andrew, garrett, ryland, shane, morgan

morgan okay so me n andrew got the balloons, ry you got the cake?
ryland yup!
garrett  just picked up star's parents, andrew is ur family here?
andrew  yes, addie is going to entertain them all at the house
shane once we get everything bring it to the house and we can set up
shane plan for around 430-5?
andrew sounds good i'll bring star

"Starla?," Andrew knocked softly on the bathroom door. Star finished washing her hands and opened the bathroom door, "Hey," she hugged Andrew. "How are you feeling?" She smiled, "good! I'm just going to change and we can head over to Shane's." Andrew smiled and let her get dressed.

sister surprise

andrew she's getting ready rn
andrew  y'all ready?
shane yup! surprise baby shower groupchat, we did it!

Starla and Andrew pulled into Shane's driveway, Star noticed that it was very quiet but didn't question it. "C'mon baby." Andrew grabbed Star's hand as she waddled to the front door.

"Surprise!" Star jumped as everyone yelled at her and the lights turned on. "You guys!" Her eyes welled up with tears as she looked at the decorated house. Pink, blue, yellow and green balloons scattered the house. At the front door there was pins with Boy or Girl on them.

Star had talked to everyone and they all wanted to know what the gender was. Of course Star already knew but nobody else did. Then it was time.

Star and Andrew stood in the front of the living room holding a balloon. Everyone started counting down and then Andrew popped it. "It's a girl!" Andrew screamed as the pink dust fell to the ground. He picked Star up gently and spun her around. Everyone cheered and smiled.

Everyone played your traditional baby shower games and opened some presents. It was all and all a great day.

That night Star lay awake as Andrew traced her stomach, "I'm going to have a daughter." He said just above a whisper. Star smiled at the cute boy and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "You're going to be the best mom Starla Taylor." "And you're going to be the best dad Andrew Siwicki."

The next few weeks the couple prepared Garrett's old room for their newborn and baby proofed everything. They were ready. Andrew has his ringer on 24/7 and had Star's hospital bag ready. All they needed now was a name and godparents.

"What about Madison?," Andrew suggested and hung up a onesie. Star shook her head, "Too generic." "Breeley?," Star thought, (this ones for u adxmbxnks ) Andrew shook his head. "Zoe?" Andrew thought for a minute, "That's pretty." Star agreed but they continued thinking. She scrolled through baby name websites and gasped. "What about Genevieve? It's original, super pretty and we could call her Evie for short?" Andrew nodded, "I love it babe." Starla smiles and wrote it down on a piece of paper, "Alright that's done, now what about god parents?" Starla continued, "Because I know who I want but I was thinking, maybe you could pick godfather and I'll pick godmother?" Andrew nodded and thought to himself, "Star you don't know bad I want it to be Shane, it's just- I've been friends with Garrett longer," Star just smiled and nodded, "He will understand babe."

"Babe!" Andrew ran into their bedroom only to see Star struggling to get pants on, "I can't get my pants on and Shane wants us to come over," she pouted. Andrew giggled slightly and grabbed a pair of leggings from their closet, "There you go."

The two knocked on Shane's front door and smiled when they saw Ryland, "Star! You are so cute!" He placed his hands on her belly and smiled at the two. "Come in, come in!"

Soon Ryland was passing out matching Jeffree Starr jumpsuits. Star put on the red one and was surprised when it fit. "The goats are here!"

After doing some yoga and playing with the goats Ryland told Star and Andrew to play with them. Andrew laid on his stomach and both of the goats got on his back and Star laid on her back. Andrew was very cautious when the goats jumped on Star's stomach but she assured him that she was alright.

Ryland gasped and opened a box, "The wigs!" He put the blonde one on his head and did a pose, "Woah," Andrew said zooming in the camera, "You look like Starla." He panned the camera over to the pregnant blonde girl. Her eyes went wide and she laughed, "You do look like me!"