STARRY NIGHT | 24

the first part of this chapter is a flashback to before she went to kian's. enjoy.

AS STAR WAS SITTING IN HER makeup chair smiling at the woman doing it she facetimed Morgan.

"Hey Morgan, after my shoot do you want to go out for lunch?" Morgan nodded while smiling at her phone, "Definitely, just text me where you want to meet." They ended the call shortly after and Star got dressed.

While taking photos, Star felt nauseous. She covered her mouth and quickly ran to the nearest trash can. She threw up in it and apologized to the camera people and everyone else. The photographers decided to call it a day and told Star to go home and rest, but she felt perfectly fine.

Morgan had met Star for lunch and the girls had a great time. They laughed and talked about their lives.

"Boys!" Star sang as she opened the front door, she smiled once she saw Garrett and Andrew in the kitchen.

As she handed her leftovers to Garrett she hugged her boyfriend and gave him a kiss.

Garrett had mentioned moving out and finding his own apartment, so he was going to be gone for the night. Andrew was going over to Shane's to work, and of course Star was invited but her stomach pain had come back so she decided to stay home.

Once she had the apartment to herself, she postmated a Mcdonald's smoothie and turned on Netflix. She had gotten through 2 episodes of Good Girls when her postmates arrived.

Later that night she decided to pamper herself. She started a bath for herself, lit some candles, and put on a face mask.

As she lied in the bathtub her phone started to ring. She grabbed it off her floor and answered the face time.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Star attempted to smile through her cracked facemask. "Taking a bath, talking to you." Andrew smiled and then sighed, "So Shane's really stressed about this video right now so I told him to take the night off and I would work on it. So I'm probably just going to sleep here." Star slightly frowned and nodded her head, "Okay babe, make sure to send all of my love to Shane." Star blew a kiss to Andrew and he did the same.

When Star rinsed off and took her face mask off she decided to get out of the bath. While drying off her hair she realized she was out of tampons, Hmm she thought to herself Maybe that's why I'm feeling shitty. She grabbed her phone, opening clue and realized she was over a week late.

Star didn't think anything of it, she's been a week late before. She just assumed she'd get it soon.

But when she was lying in her bed thinking, her and Andrew did have sex recently and she has been sick. She shook her head sighing, He used a condom, I mean, I'm not pregnant.

Two hours went by and it was getting late, so she decided, better be safe then sorry. Star got in her car and drove to the nearest pharmacy.

The tired looking man who checked her out just chuckled, "A little whoopsie?" Star forced a laugh, "Something like that."

When she got home she ran to the bathroom. She sighed and frowned as she read through the instructions and followed them.

She waited the preferred 10 minutes and sat on the closed toilet.

When her timer beeped she closed her eyes slowly and picked up the test.

Star quietly cried to herself as she sat on the toilet holding the stick. She took it in her room and hid it in her underwear drawer and turned on her phone.

She debated on who to call, she had so many people she could call, yet nobody at the same time. So she did what her heart told her to do.

She clicked on Kian's contact.

-
now this is going to start off at the end of the last chapter.

"Fine, I went to Kian's because I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!" Andrew stood in shock, "And before you ask no, it's not Kian's. I didn't know who to go to." She felt tears falling down her face.

"You're pregnant?"