STARRY NIGHT | 08

WEEKS WENT BY and Starla's foot was all healed up from her stitches. Shane called a family meeting at his place so everyone arrived.

"Andrew, you know what to do." He turned on the camera and pointed it at Shane. "Hey what's up you guys! So Star's foot is all healed up, she lifted her foot to the camera and wiggled her toes. "That gave someone a boner." Shane joked and snorted. "Anyways, since she's all better I have a little vacation planed." Everyone looked at him confused, "Please say Bahamas" Star crossed her fingers. "Ah fuck no. Garrett take it away." He grabbed Morgan and Star's hands, "so I know how much you guys love scary things." Star let go of his hand, "I never said I liked scary things." He grabbed her hand again, "let me finish." She laughed and nodded "we're going to a spooky ship." Shane nodded "Yeah a long time ago I went with a friend and she told me that it felt like her hair got pulled so when we got to the front desk they told us that they like to pull girls ponytails and fuck them." Star shivered and looked at Morgan who was putting her hair in a pony, "I'm ready."

Everyone hopped in the G and put on Shane's Brittany playlist.

"Ok, Team 10 we're here." Shane gasped and Andrew giggled. Star's heart melted. They piled out of the car and grabbed their backpacks. Andrew turned on the camera and filmed Star, "How's the foot?" She smiled at the camera, "good! it feels a lot better."

"Ok everyone come sit." Shane patted on the big bed and everyone sat. He explained everything to the camera and then got up and gave a tour of the room.

Star bit her lip and looked at the creepy connecting doors, Morgan came to her side, "What's the matter?" Star shook her head and weakly smiled, "I just get scared easily."

After a couple hours exploring the ship and the rooms Shane decided they should go to bed so they can wake up at 3. To say Starla hated this was an understatement. She hated the dark and it didn't help when Garrett was trying to scare her. They all got settled in their sleeping arrangements but no matter what Starla couldn't sleep. She left the room and walked to the lobby where she gave a slight smile to the women working and sat down on the couch. She felt someone sit next to her. "Why are you down here?" She shrugged her shoulders, "couldn't sleep." She smiled at him and he smiled back. They sat on the couch in silence and Star started to fall asleep so she rested her head on the red heads shoulder. Soon enough they both fell asleep.

"Miss? Miss?" Star woke up as the receptionist tapped her shoulder, she smiled and started apologizing, "Sorry we fell asleep down here." The women smiled and shook her head, "don't worry about it, I got a call looking for a blonde girl named Star and a red head named Siwicki?" She giggled and nodded, "That's us. Thank you ma'am." Starla woke up Andrew and they made their way back up to the room. Andrew was half asleep so he leaned against the elevator walls. "Thanks for staying with me Andrew." She walked in front of where he was standing and smiled at him. "Yeah it was no problem." His eyes were still closed. "I know but it meant a lot." She gave him a hug and he hugged back. "Andrew?" He pulled away and looked at her, "Hmm?" She leaned in and smashed her lips against his. quick a/n i literally hate the wording of this it makes me cringe I'm so sorry.  He kissed back instantly and the elevator doors dinged signaling that it opened. They pulled alway and had huge smiles on their faces and walked fast to the hotel room. "Where have you guys been!" Shane opened the door right away. "I'm sorry Shane, we fell asleep in the lobby." I apologized and he shoo'd me in the room, "It's fine it's fine lets get ready."

The crew explored the ship again but this time it just felt 100 times creepier. Ryland left after awhile because he was tired. They went outside and Star regret wearing a tank top so Andrew gave her his sweatshirt. "Thank you." She blushed slightly as she put it on. The rest of the night Star spent hiding behind Garrett. They got back to the rooms and everyone went to bed instantly and Andrew and Star spent the night talking and kissing every now and then.

"Star-laaa" She felt someone hit her with pillows, "wake up bitch." She rolled her eyes and opened her eyes to see Shane. "Hello to you too." She giggled and hopped off the couch. Shane followed her into the bathroom, " so you were up late." He wiggled his eyebrows, "ha-ha we just talked." They both brushed their teeth and joined everyone else to pack.

AUTHORS NOTE !!

dt to mady because she's been waiting. also she knows everything that goes down so go her.