STARRY NIGHT | 21

"SO HOW WAS thanksgiving with Tim?" Addie and Star hooked arms as they walked the streets of LA. "It was fine" She smiled. "Alright." Addie didn't sound convinced and squeezed her arm. "I'm always here for you Star." The girls awwed as they saw a fluffy puppy and started to walk towards it when the owner turned around. "Star?"

"Tyler." Star awkwardly hugged Tyler and Addie glared at him. "How are you, I didn't know you were back in LA." Star smiled, "I'm good. I moved back a couple of months ago." Tyler smiled at her and motioned to the coffee shop next to them, "Wanna catch up? Get a cup of coffee?" Star sighed and pulled her phone out of her back pocket, "I wish I could but I have a meeting, another day?" Tyler gave a sad smile and nodded, "Yeah for sure. Bye Star. And Addie." Addie gave him a forced smile and groaned when he walked away. "What?" Star looked at her friend looking at her. "Nothing." Addie sighed and started walking. Star quickly caught up with her.

tydurn was nice seeing you today
tydurn you look good
read 3:42 pm

yeah! sorry i couldn't talk that much, i had a meeting for vs and i promised my boyfriend i'd have lunch with him

tydurn boyfriend
tydurn didn't know you had a bf

yeah his names andrew, we met through my friend shane

tydurn star, you deserve better. i mean u had better

who, you? because last time i checked u cheated on me with bella
read  5:38 pm

Star rolled her eyes and walked into Shane's house, "I need a drink." She opened a bottle of something and poured it in a shot glass. "Woah, what's up?" Shane sat next to her. "Fucking Tyler thinks he can just mosey on back into my life, looking all cute and shit." Shane sighed, "Tyler's back?" Star rolled her eyes and sighed, "yeah." She frowned, "And then he got pissed at me when he found out I was with Andrew." He scoffed, "asshole."

— via starla's snapchat story

"Pre VS fashion show meal."

starla.tay

starla.tay  tonight's the night, make sure to watch ;)

View all Comments
andrewsiwicki my girl 😍
starla.tay love u!!
addison we look good!!
starla.tay <3 love u hon
jamescharles yes bitch!!
starla.tay <3!!
tanamongeau BITCH!!
starla.tay i missssss u
emmachamberlain you look hot as fuck
fatherkels ^^ damn!!
starla.tay love u both
alexisren ur gonna kill it as always
starla.tay call me so we can go for lunch sometime!!
thohay 😍😍
starla.tay miss and love u
addison bITCH COME VISIT ME SOON I MISS U, SO DOeS MOM