STARRY NIGHT | 19

STAR SAID HER goodbyes to her best friend as she boarded a plane to her home town. Star herself had a plane ride the next day to see her dad. Thanksgiving was always hectic for the Taylor family. Since the divorce, Maggie Thompson moved back to Tennessee and Timothy Taylor moved to Minnesota for a fresh start.

Every year the two parents would fight on where their daughter would go on Thanksgiving and this year it was her dads turn. She would visit her mother on the weekend.

"Hey babe." Andrew gave a kiss on Star's forehead as she walked in the front door. Star sighed and mumbled a 'hi' and walked to her room. Andrew noticed she was upset and followed her to her room. "So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?" Andrew sat on Star's bed and looked up at her. "Going to Minnesota, Dad's place" Star grabbed her suitcase from her closet and started packing clothes. "Star." Andrew grabbed her hand making her look at him. "I have a flight to Chicago tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. I know it's short notice but Illinois isn't that far from Minnesota." Star smiled and nodded, "You really want me to meet your family?" Andrew scoffed and got up, "Of course baby, they're going to love you."

Star cancelled her flight for the next day and at 5 o'clock she was on a plane to Illinois.

To say Star was nervous was an understatement, she was shaking as she walked through the airport hand in hand with the love of her life. All she could think about is if whether or not Andrew's parents would like her.

But, as soon as she saw a woman's face light up and tap her husband to look over, she knew she had no reason to be nervous.

"Andy!! Oh honey, I missed you so." Andrew's mom ran over to him and gave him a hug while her husband stood next to her. "Honey, let him breathe." She let go of her son and looked over at Star. "And you must be the famous Starla, Andrew has talked so much about." Andrew blushed and his mom pulled Star into a hug.

Andrew and Star gathered all their things and got in a car to Andrew's home.

Star wouldn't stay for long because she had a flight at 6 the next day to Minnesota. But she felt so loved at the Siwicki house. That night Andrew's mom made his favorite meal and they all ate it silently, besides the giggles coming from Star when his mom pulled out his baby book. "Mom-" Andrew blushed and whined. "Shhh Andrew. Aw look you're so cute!" Star gushed over baby Andrew.

Time seemed to fly by and soon enough Star was giving her final hugs to Mr. and Mrs. Siwicki, just incase she didn't see them in the morning. "Thank you for inviting me into your home. I had a lovely time." Star smiled.

They said their goodnights and Star and Andrew headed off to bed.

There was no spare bedroom so Star and Andrew slept in his bed, his twin sized bed.

Star stripped and got into her pajamas, Andrew just stripped till his boxers and got into bed, the two laid facing eachother with Star's legs wrapped around his. Andrew gave Star a kiss and it turned into a not very heated make out sesh. Star stopped kissing him,"I'm not having sex in your twin size bed." He groaned and gave her a final kiss and shut his eyes. "Goodnight Andy."

PART ONE
*also i have no knowledge on Andrew's family whatsoever, so I just assumed this whole chapter. The only thing I know is that Andrew grew up in the Chicago area.