STARRY NIGHT | 18

"STAR?" Andrew woke up and slightly nudged Starla, only enough to wake her up. "Babe, someone's calling for you." She sat up in bed and listened to the voice again, "Starla?" The voice sang. Star's eyes went wide and she ran out of the room not worried about putting pants on. "Addie!" Star picked up the taller girl and spun her. "What are you doing here?" She smiled and put her best friend down. Addie giggled and smiled, "I'm moving back to LA." Star gasped and hugged her friend, "You can live with me because I know you have no other place." Addie pulled her suitcase from behind her, "you know me too well." Star pulled Addie into her room and made space in her closet. "Babe?" Andrew knocked softly on the open room door, he smiled at his girlfriend. "Andrew! This is Addie." "Addie this is my boyfriend, Andrew." Andrew stuck out his hand but Addie hugged him instead. "So you're the famous Andrew. Star never shuts up about you!" Star slightly punched her friend and heard a voice and a door close, "Kids I brought donuts." Star, still not wearing pants, walked out of her room with her boyfriend and bestfriend following her. "Garrett guess what!" "Addie!" Star looked shocked when Garrett ran over and hugged Addie. She explained, "I've been dming Garrett for about a week now to make sure I could live with you guys." Star smiled and the two girls hugged again. "I'm so glad your here!"

starla.tay

starla.tay my gf has come back from the war!
tagged: addison

View all comments
victoriasecret 💞beauties!
andrewsiwicki whos the cutie on the left
andrewsiwicki also @ addison shes my gf
addison keep thinking that sweetie
addison ilu bbg
morrganics ur both so pretty!
addison u R SOPRETTY TOO
starla.tay ilu bbg
shanedawson QUEENS
jamescharles stomp on me

authors note//
have my chapters gotten shittier, yes
this is v short but i rlly wanted to introduce addie!