STARRY NIGHT | 03

THEY FINALLY MADE IT to their destination. A fair, and not just some small town fair, no this fair was huge. "Oh my god, Shane you didn't." He looked at the girl in the mirror and smiled. She was the first one out of the car and ran up to the ticket booth and bought $100 worth of tickets. Everyone made their way to the excited girl and she handed out tickets to everyone. "Okay what first Star." Ryland asked. She smiled and said "Roller Coaster!!" They all agreed expect for Shane. "You all go ahead, I think there is a funnel cake calling my name." Ryland nodded, "Yeah I think I'll stay back with him if that's ok." They nodded and walked to the roller coaster. "So Andrew, what's your favorite ride at a fair." She looked up at him. He smiled, "Definitely a Ferris wheel." She smiled and they made eye contact and she instantly blushed.

"Holy Shit!" Starla screamed as she held onto Andrew's arm. He was screaming to and once the got to the top of the biggest hill he grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Fuck fuckfuck fuck" Andrew yelled as they went down. Once it was over, Morgan had a smile on her face as she looked at the people in front of her hands. Andrew quickly realized they were still holding hands and blushed and scratched his head. "Okay that was crazy, let's go eat." They agreed and went to find Shane and Ryland.

After almost two hours of riding rides and eating food Shane spoke up. "Okay I think we should get going, we have a big day ahead of us." Starla nodded her head and then realized something, "Wait Shane we still haven't riden a ride." He laughed, "Babe I think we've riden every ride." They all laughed but Star looked concerned, "No we still haven't riden the Ferris wheel." Ryland spoke up, "Cmon Star we all know that the Ferris wheel is the lamest ride." She looked up at Andrew and frowned when she saw the sad expression on his face. "Please guys." She gave Shane puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine." He caved in. "But I'm not going." She looked around and everyone else agreed that they didn't want to go with her. She looked at Andrew and he smiled, "I'll go with her." She smiled and gave Shane a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for letting us go Shane, we'll be right back I promise."

Her and Andrew fastly walked towards the Ferris wheel. Surprisingly it had no line. They gave the man their tickets and got on a cart. "Thanks for convincing them Starla." Andrew looked at her and smiled. "Yeah no problem." He sighed, "if I would've said anything they would've made fun of me." She grabbed his hand. "I'd never make fun of you." The two just smiled at each other and talked about random things. From family life, to high school, to why pineapple pizza deserves better.

The drive home was so fun they were all belting out Britney Spears. Andrew and Starla were sitting next to each other and like always Andrew was filming. Star starting singing to the camera, "Oh the taste of your lips I'm on a ride, you're toxic I'm slipping under!" She gave a wink to the camera and Andrew starting blushing and started to film someone else.

Nobody knows who brought it out but soon enough a flask was being passed around, everyone, except for Shane, were getting drunk. "You know what Andrew." He hummed looking up at the drunk girl. "I think we're best friends." He nodded "I think we are too." She laid her head on his lap and stared up at him. In Andrews drunkin state he had relaxed around her and was making goofy faces at her and making her laugh. They all stumbled into the hotel and passed out on Shane's bed. He laughed to himself and tucked the four people in with a blanket.

-

"Oh my god, What happened last night." Andrew was sitting on the chair with his head in his hands and Morgan was in the bathroom puking. Ryland was surprisingly fine and Starla was groaning while still laying on the bed, "shut up Andrew, you're being so loud." Shane passed around a bottle of advil and went to check on Morgan, "Maybe you guys shouldn't drank last night." Starla gave him the middle finger and walked slowly to the other room. She put on a casual outfit with a baseball cap and sunglasses. She grabbed the keys from the other room and asked, "I'm going to Starbucks does anyone want anything?" "Coffee." She heard all of them say. She rolled her eyes, "just text me what you want."

When she got back everyone seemed better than before and were all dressed. Star went to the bathroom to wash her face, put makeup on and take out her braids. She put on a random tee and kept her leggings on. "Okay Star you ready for your last surprise?" She heard Shane say from the other room. She took one last look in the mirror and walked to where everyone was.

AUTHORS NOTE !!

there wasn't that much standrew, andrela? content but next chapter is the last of the surprises. well at least till the last chapter ;)