STARRY NIGHT | 13

starla.tay

starla.tay life's fucked

comments disabled

When Star woke up the next morning she saw Morgan staring at her from the kitchen. So Star got up and grabbed a mug. "Me and Andrew had a thing." Star didn't even turn around she knew Morgan was listening. "The night I went to the party I got drunk and slept with Kian. The next morning I came home and Andrew was pissed at me so he stopped talking to me. And I don't know. It just kinda made me feel empty so I started going out and getting drunk and sleeping with whoever." Star put creamer in her coffee and sat in front of Morgan. "The other night I came home with this random guy and Andrew yelled at me so I leave." A tear escaped her eye. Morgan got up and gave Star a hug, "I love you Star." Garrett came out from the living room, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop." Star laughed and gave him a hug.

The group was back together again. Besides Andrew and Starla. But they weren't petty about anything, Star would go home and stay out of Andrew's way and so did he. If they had to hang out they were okay with it, they just didn't talk to eachother.

Kian and Star on the other hand had gotten a lot closer in the past month. The two had gone on multiple dates and Kian would always hang out at Shane's so the whole group got to know him.

starla.tay

starla.tay my boy

tagged: kianlawley  wherearetheavocados

View all comments

wherearetheavocados miss uu

rylandadams favs!

kianlawley ❤️

standrew1 miss her and andrew

star.taylor same :,(

andrewsiwickifan47 you moved on quick