STARRY NIGHT | 15

"I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU." Star says as her arms are wrapped around Kian's neck. Kian gave her a kiss and smiled at her, "I am so in love with you too." Her phone starts to ring and she sighs. "It's probably Garrett." She pressed accept and put the phone to her ear. "Hello?" "With Kian." "Always." She giggled. "Can he come?" "Yeah?" "Yeah fine." "Ok see you soon." She put her phone on the couch. "Wanna come with me to Chipotle?" She poked her bottom lip out. Kian laughed and gave her another kiss, "Of course."

"Garrett?" Star poked his shoulder and he turned around with a smile, "Hey! Hi Kian." Kian mumbled a "hey." As he began ordering. Once they all ordered they grabbed their food and sat down at a table. They heard the door open and someone walk over to their table. "Hey guys sorry I'm late." Andrew sat down across Kian and Garrett passed him some food, "I ordered for you." "Thanks." Andrew made eye contact with Star, "Hey Starla, Kian." Kian had food in his mouth so he just waved and Star glanced at him, "Hi Andrew."

After dinner Kian had asked Star if they could go to a bar. So she invited Garrett and Andrew, Andrew had to go help Shane but Garrett was all for it.

After some drinks Star was feeling tipsy, she had been goofing around with Garrett all night so she sat next to Kian. "Hey baby." He smiled and set his beer down. "Hi beautiful." "I have a good idea." Drunk Star held Kian's hand. "What's that?" He took another drink of his beer. "We should elope!"

"No, maybe some day, but not when you're drunk babe." Star nodded her head and gave him a kiss, "Kian I love you so so much." "I love you too Star."

The couple danced and danced all night and he was so happy. An hour later Andrew showed up and walked over to Kian and Star, "You guys seen Garret?," He shouted over the loud music. Star shook her head and giggled, "I can come with you and find him if you want?" Andrew shrugged his shoulders. She smiled and gave Kian a kiss on the cheek. "Be right back babe."

The two were looking all over the bar for the tall older boy, they finally both gave up and sat down on a nearby couch. They were just laughing together and Star drunkenly threw her arm over his shoulder. The two stared at each other for awhile. Andrew started to lean in and Star grabbed his face. "Star?"

The two quickly separated, Kian shook his head. "Kian- No." He put his hands up, "Star, i'm done. We're done." She scoffed, "I didn't even kiss him Kian!" He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Starla, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love him." Star looked at the ground and looked at Kian. "See, you can't even lie."

"Goodbye Star."

kianlawley

kianlawley it was for the best

Comments disabled