STARRY NIGHT | 04

starla.tay

starla.tay a little tb bc i miss it and my girls :,(

View all comments

morrganics girl ur so hot

shanedawson my bestie is a stUNNER

jamescharles a slim thicc sister

victoriassecret see you soon!

oldmandave very beautiful young lady, very attractive

starlataylor263 i'm so glad i stan you

starla.tay ilu!

andrewsiwicki wow

-

squad

queen added unknown

queen star sis ur hot as fuck

queen also welcome to the gc

unknown thanks shane <3

queen your welcome

queen also, garrett put the blindfold on her

Starla looked up from her phone, "blindfold?" Garrett quickly tied a bandanna around her eyes. "Uh Shane what are you doing?" He did an evil laugh, "You'll see."

After thirty minutes of driving with the blindfold, Star has realized she shouldn't have drank all that water before they left. "Shane." He hummed. "I need to pee." He groaned, "Cant you hold it?" She shook her head, "Ugh fine." She heard Shane turn the car. "But you need to keep the blindfold on." She gasped, "You want me to walk into a gas station blindfolded." He laughed, "No someone will go with you to guide." She rolled her eyes even though none of them could see her.

"Ok Star, grab a friend and go pee." She used her hands to get out of the car and started walking into the gas station blind, "I don't need anyone." She mumbled.

"Your just gonna let her go?" Andrew exclaimed as the girl was heading to the store. The others were laughing, "Shes a big girl, Andrew she doesn't need help peeing" He got out the car and chased up to her, "Starla, hey hold my hand." She was startled at first but then realized who it was and held his hand. They walked to the back of the store hand in hand and he only let go when they made it to the bathroom, "you're gonna be okay?" She laughed and nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine." Andrew took the time to buy snacks and soon he heard someone run into the chips, "Oh shit." He grabbed her arm so she wouldn't fall.

As they walked back to the car they heard cheers, "They're back! And he has food!" Andrew handed snacks to everyone. The rest of the car ride was filled with karaoke singing to old music and Andrew looking at Starla.

"Ok Star, are you ready for your last surprise." She was nervous but nodded. Shane motioned Andrew to turn on the camera. "Ok hun, hold on to Andrews hand and he'll help you out." They all got out of the car and walked only a bit before they stopped. "Garrett, can you take off her blindfold." Star heard Garrett untie the bandanna and adjusted to the light, and then looked at the person in front of her. "Holy shit." She ran towards her and gave her a hug. "I missed you so much." She said while crying. "Shh baby." Her mom rubbed her back as they both cried. Andrew decided that he shouldn't film this because he didn't know if Starla wanted the whole world see her cry.

The rest of the day the others left Star with her mom as they did there own thing and at night they came to pick her up. They pulled up and Star was talking with her mom outside. They all piled out of the car. "I'll visit okay, I promise." Star said as she gave her mom a final hug. After she walked over to Shane and gave him a hug, "thank you." She whispered it but Shane heard. 

Once they made it back to the hotel they were all so tired from the driving they did so they all went to bed. The next morning it was time to go home so they all packed their things and got on a plane.

AUTHORS NOTE !!

not much andrew content and it's hella short but next chapter there should be more content