STARRY NIGHT | 17

"BABY?" Starla softly knocked on Andrew's door as she held a bottle of water and two advil's. Star heard him mumble something so she walked in. Andrew laid on his bed with a pouty expression. "How are you feeling?" Andrew had started feeling nauseous last night after him and Star slept together. "Not the best." He mumbled and muted the tv. Star walked over to the bed and laid next to him, "I brought you some advil. And don't worry baby, I'm gonna take care of you today." He smiled and took the pills. Star grabbed the remote and turned on Queer Eye. She gave him a kiss on his forehead and snuggled next to Andrew. "Love you."

Andrew awoke to Starla laying on his chest. He pushed her off slightly and ran to the bathroom. "Andrew?" Starla woke up and didn't feel him laying next to her. She heard gagging noises coming from the bathroom.  "Aw honey." Starla sat on the side of the tub and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry babe." Andrew looked up at her and weakly smiled. After he was finished in the bathroom they both walked back into their room.

"Alright babe, I have to go now. Hope you feel better." Starla gave Andrew a kiss and walked out of their room.

While Star was getting her hair and makeup done for a photo shoot she decided to go live on instagram.

"Hi guys!" Starla smiled and waved at her phone. 'Where's Andrew' standrewlovr, "He's sick at home," She frowned and read some more comments. 'Where are you?' sh4n3d4ws0n, "I'm at a photo shoot," Star gave a wink and scrunched up on of her curls. 'Hi beautiful' andrewsiwicki, Star blushed and smiled, "Hi Andrew."

"Alright I have to go now." Starla frowned and waved at her phone, "but I love you guys and will talk  to you soon."

Star was walking to her car when she got a call from Andrew. "Hi babe." Star smiled and unlocked her car. "Star? Can you pick me up medicine and popsicles." She pouted and pulled out of her parking spot. "Yeah babes. I just got done so I'll be home soon."

"Andrew?" She knocked on Andrew's bedroom door and smiled when she saw a very tired Andrew Siwicki. "How's my sick baby?" He frowned and laid back on the bed and pulled the blankets up to his nose. Star giggled and took off her shoes and pulled off her jeans. "Scoot over." He pulled the covers back so she could lay with him and moved over. Once she was comfortable and under the blankets he pulled Star's body into a hug. "Goodnight Starla." Star closed her eyes and smiled, "Goodnight Andrew."