STARRY NIGHT | 02

STAR WOKE UP TO everyone staring at her, "Star wake up we're leaving." She sat up, "what? where are we going?" Shane walked out of the room, "It's a surprise." She rolled her eyes and noticed her bag was already packed so she went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Okay Star's here, Andrew help her with her bags." Ryland looked out the window and yelled "The uber's here!" They quickly all grabbed their bags and headed to the car.

While the others put the bags in the trunk and Shane looked in the car, "Shit." He turned back to the group, "Okay bad news, there is only five seats." Morgan piped up, "Star can sit on my lap." Star nodded, "i'm ok with that." Shane motioned for everyone to get in the car.

The moment Star sat on Morgan's lap she complained, "Star your butt is so bony." She scoffed, "No it's not!" Morgan shook her head, "nope you need to sit on someone else." She looked around the car. She'd break Ryland, Shane is in the passenger seat, Garrett had food in his pockets, and Andrew, well we all know why we can't do Andrew. "Who am I supposed to sit on then." Morgan gave a look to Garrett and Garrett said a quiet 'oh'. "You can sit on Andrew!" Star turned a light shade of red, "Well i don't know abou-" "It's fine." Andrew said. She looked over at him, "well okay." She climbed over to him and sat on his lap. "Oh kay, lets hit the road!" Shane said and we all cheered.

Star must've fallen asleep so when they got there she was awoken by a familiar red head. "Starla?" He whispered and touched her shoulder. She hummed and opened her eyes, "Hey" He smiled, "We're here." They all got their bags and went into the airport. "So Shane are you going to tell me where we're going?" She caught up to her friend. "Soon daughter, soon." He smiled.

Morgan and Garrett were looking at stuff in the gift shop while laughing and Star was watching them smiling. Andrew had came up next to her, "Hey." She looked over at him and smiled, "Hey." He turned towards her, "We haven't really talked one on one before." She nodded, "we should talk more, hopefully by the end of this trip we will be best friends." He smiled and scratched the back of his neck, "yeah that'd be cool." She smiled. "Okay children our planes boarding soon." They all followed Shane.

On the plane the girls sat next to each other and talked. Star felt like someone was watching her so she turned around and saw Andrews camera pointed at them. She smiled and blew a kiss towards the camera. He laughed and pointed the camera at Garrett.

"So don't be mad but, I kind of told Garrett." Morgan was prepared for her to be angry. "Morgan, he's literally his best friend why'd you tell him of all people?" Star wasn't that angry. "Garrett is literally the sweetest guy and would never tell anyone." She nodded and hugged her.

"Okay squad we're here." Shane mouth popped and walked out of the plane. "He didn't even grab his stuff." Star joked and everyone laughed. They were all of the plane and gathered near a starbucks, "Okay everyone, it's time to announce our secret location." Star looked at him smiling so big. "We're in Tennessee." Star started jumping up and down and hugged Shane. "Oh my god. Shane you're the best." Morgan asked confused, "what's so special about Tennessee." She gasped, "only the greatest movie ever was based off here." They all were confused except for Shane. "Hannah Montana the Movie! Hellooo." She smiled. They all laughed at the blonde girl.

They hopped into the rental car Shane had got them and drove to their hotel. It wasn't anything fancy but Shane knew Star loved it. He knew that Hannah Montana wasn't the only reason why Tennessee was her favorite place, it was because her mom was born and raised here. Once Star's parents divorced her mom moved back and Star didn't visit often because she was always busy traveling.

They all settled in the connecting rooms, Shane and Ryland in one room the rest in the other. "Andrew can you bring out the camera?" "Oh yeah." He dug in his bag and turned it on, "Okay guys so we made it to Tennessee and now it's time for this three part series to begin." Shane smiled to the camera. "Now Star go to the bathroom and make yourself pretty." She crossed her arms over her chest, " Shane I'm always pretty, it's literally my job to be pretty." Morgan laughed, "I wish I could relate." The group laughed and Star headed to the bathroom.

She applied light makeup and put her hair in French braids. "Shane what should I wear?" She heard him get up and walk to the bathroom, "This." She was handed a pair of overall shorts and a ruffled tube top. "Cute!" He nodded, "Ryland picked it out." She put the outfit and joined the others who were also dressed. "Okay squad, to the car!"

AUTHORS NOTE !!

Sorry this is kinda short, but this is part one of the three part series ;)