STARRY NIGHT | 09

"ITS LIKE BOOM, I put it in the hoop, Like slam, I heard the crowd screaming out jam, I swear that I'm telling you the facts, Cause that's how I beat Shaq!" Star turned around and saw Andrew giggling at her. "Shut up gingy!" She pulled out her earbuds and plugged her phone on the charger and lightly pushed Andrew. He held her hand and pulled her into a kiss. "Star you have to see this video." They quickly pulled alway but it was too late.

The three ate dinner in awkward silence, "Garrett please don't tell anyone." Star looked over at Andrew, "atleast until we're ready" He nodded, "Yeah I didn't see anything." He put a finger to his lips and Andrew giggled.

Garrett went over to Shane's that night while Andrew stayed home with Star. "Andrewwww." Star whined from the couch. He peeked his head in the room. "My tummy hurts will you get me an advil?" He nodded and quickly got the pill and a glass of water. "Thank you." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and he sat next to her and watched the movie with her.

Andrew fell asleep and Star was bored and hungry. "Andrew." She whispered and poked him. "Babyyy." She poked him again but he still didn't move. She kissed him but still no luck. "Ugh." She sighed and got up from the couch when a hand grabbed her wrist, "Can i get another kiss?" He asked with his eyes still closed. She giggled, "only if we go over Shane's." He groaned, "why can't we just cuddle?" She sat back down on the couch and wrapped her arms around his neck, "because sweetie Shane's postmating McDonalds and invited us." He pretended to be asleep again. She got up and grabbed his keys and went to put her shoes on, "no kisses for youu." She opened the door and walked out of the house.

Minutes later Andrew was in the car with her, she gave a little glare at him, "Im a weak boy Starla I need kisses to survive." She just rolled her eyes and started driving.

"They're here!!" Shane twerked on the couch as the two entered. Star giggled, "me when I get food." Morgan came out of the kitchen, "speaking of foooddd!" Star gasped and grabbed the bag  of food.

Andrew tried stealing a fry from her but she yelled at him, "no stealing mister." He groaned and slouched in his seat. "Andrew you can have one of my fries!" Garrett gave a couple to Andrew. Andrew glared at Star, "Thank you Garrett, at least someone cares." She stuck her tounge out at him.

After they ate Shane had Andrew help him edit a clip and once he left Garrett came over by Star, "please tell me you didn't do it on the couch." Star's eyes widened and she put her hand on Garrett's mouth, "we didn't Garrett and shh!" Andrew came back, "y'all ready to go?" The two nodded and said their goodbyes.

Star woke up drenched in sweat, she just had a nightmare and it felt so real to her. "It's ok Star, it's not real," she whispered to herself. She got up and got a glass of water and went back to her room. There was no way she was going back to bed so she went on Instagram.

starla.tay

starla.tay whos up?

View all comments

noahschnapp i'm always up!

starla.tay omg ! ilu!

ethandolan me!

starla.tay ethan!!! dm me!

ethandolan hey star!!

starla.tay hey!! i miss you!!

ethandolan same! me and gray were just talking about you

starla.tay we should hang out some day!

ethandolan yea! for sure

starla.tay ok text me whenever works for you!

AUTHORS NOTE !!

hehe