STARRY NIGHT | 26

STAR KNOCKED QUIETLY ON the open door and walked in, "Hello my loves, I brought coffee and bagels." She placed one of each in front of both of the tired boys. "Thanks babe." Andrew gave her a kiss as she sat down on the chair next to him, "Do you guys need any help at all because I'll gladly do anything!" Shane rubbed his eyes and looked up at her, "Yeah, uh- if it isn't too much do you think you could take the dogs for a walk and pick up dinner?" Star smiled and stood up, "What are you thinking for dinner?" Shane thought for a moment, "Maybe we should go fancy and do chinese." He softly giggled and pulled out his wallet, "No-no Shane, I got it! It's the least I could do." He got up and gave her a hug, "Thank you so much Star, you know I love you right?" She nods and smiles, "I know Shane."

"Honey? Uno? Do you guys wanna go for a walk?" The dogs excitedly jumped off the couch and ran towards Star. "Okay babies, lets get your leashes."

When Star brought the dogs back she saw Andrew sitting on the counter falling asleep into his coffee, "Andy?" He blinked his eyes and shot up, "Yes?" She smiled with concern and walked towards him.

"I'm sure Shane wouldn't mind if you guys took a break, maybe for an hour or two? Catch up on your sleep." He dryly laughed, "What sleep." She placed a kiss on his forehead, "Oh baby. You're so amazing and hardworking, but make sure to put your health first." He nodded and gave her a kiss. "Alright, I'm going to go get dinner, I'll see you soon."

-

Star called up Shane asking if it was fine if she stayed over, of course he said it was okay. Earlier in the day she had a doctors appointment and didn't want to bother Andrew so she went with Addie. At that appointment she found out her baby's gender.

Andrew and Starla were having a baby girl.

-

"Hello? I brought dinner!" Shane was slowly falling asleep at the dinner table as Star walked in with bags of food. She walked over and looked at his computer, she saved everything and shut it. "C'mon Shane, lets get you to bed." He didn't stop her he just got up and walked into his bedroom. Once he was all tucked in, Star went on a lookout for Andrew.

"Baby?" She checked the spare bedroom and only saw Morgan, "Andrew?" She walked throughout the halls and stopped when she heard snoring. She looked over in the panic room and saw a little sprout of red hair. She slightly laughed to herself and walked over to him. "My love, I brought dinner, but if you wanna sleep, go ahead." Andrew's eyes blinked open, "Hey Starla, yeah I'll eat something, then we can go home." The two sat on the bar stools and ate their takeout. After they finished Star helped clean up a bit and placed all of the others food in the fridge.

Once they got back to the apartment Star tucked Andrew in bed and went to the bathroom.

starla.tay

starla.tay my two boys have been working so so hard lately!! make sure to watch shane's new video coming soon !!

- one month later -

starla.tay

starla.tay baby siwicki coming to a theater near you               in june

View all comments
jamescharles you're going to be the cutest momma!
kianlawley congratulations!! <3
_emmachamberlain i'm going to be an aunt!!
shanedawson yes bitch! i'm going to be the favorite uncle