STARRY NIGHT | 10

"GOOD MORNING." Star looked in the doorway and saw a sleepy Andrew. "Hey." She said quickly as she put her sandals on. "Where are you going?" He was confused at why she was showered and ready to go at 7. "I'm getting coffee with an old friend and I have a shoot at 10." She grabbed her phone and gave Andrew a kiss on the cheek. "See you later."

When Star pulled up to Starbucks she saw a familiar face, "Ethan!" He ran up and gave her a hug. "Star. Holy shit I missed you."

"So how's life?" The two were sitting outside while they drank their coffees. "Pretty good, I've been hanging out with James and Emma a lot more which is fun." Star smiled, "Emma is so adorable." He laughed, "I can give you her number if you want." She grinned and nodded as Ethan recited the number.

"Boys! I'm home!" She walked into the living room and saw that nobody was there. "Must be at Shane's." She said to herself as she put all her stuff on the counter. She decided to take a shower because she was caked in makeup from the shoot.

"Yo." Star looked up from her phone and saw Andrew and Garrett come through the door, "Hey guys." The both sat next to her on the couch and Andrew grabbed her waist and snuggled into her. "Wanna see behind the scenes pictures?" Garrett nodded and Andrew mumbled a, "sure." She unlocked her phone and showed them the pictures, "So I'm advertising the new tee shirt bra which is hella comfortable." "Woah, how do you look so good on a beach." She smiled at Garrett, "makeup and spray tans." Andrew scratched the back of his neck, "yeah you look ho-great. Stunning, I mean- yeah you look good." Star blushed and continued to look at photos with Garrett.

Garrett had gone to bed for the night and Star was about to go to bed too but then Andrew pulled her back down. "You still owe me kisses remember?" She put a finger on her chin pretending to remember, "nope sorry I'm all kissed out." He pushed her down on the couch and kissed her. "Maybe just a couple." She mumbled once they pulled apart.

"Andrew?" He hummed as he kissed her face. "Your phone is buzzing." He started kissing her neck, "ignore it." So she did but as the call went through he got another call. He groaned and sat up, "Yeah?" He sounded pissy. "I'm sorry did I wake you up." Star heard Shane on the phone. Andrew held out one finger and walked into the kitchen. "Yeah the file should be there."

After 10 minutes Star got bored so she went to get a drink in the kitchen. "You got it- ok-ok gotcha. Yep. You too." He set the phone on the counter and looked over at Star, "Sorry about that." She shook her head, "It's fine I'm gonna head up to bed." Andrew grabbed her wrist again, "we aren't going to finish?" He pushed his lip out and she giggle. "Fine five more minutes, but not on the couch."

"Starla." She felt a kiss on her nose. "Baby." She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Andrew looking back at her. She got out of bed and put slippers on. "You should probably leave before Garrett thinks we did anything." He groaned, "five more minutes please." She rolled her eyes and sat on him. "How about a kiss. He nodded and she leaned in. It soon turned out into a mini make out sesh. She moved her hips on accident and Andrew pulled away, "don't do that please." She was confused but kept on kissing him. She moved her hips again. He pulled apart and got up, "yeah I should probably go back to my room." He grabbed his sweatshirt and left the room. Star was confused, did she do something wrong.

"Morgan Adams get your cute butt out here." Star and the other boys entered the house and Morgan came from the kitchen, "STAR!" She ran up and gave her a hug, "I missed you so much." Garrett opened his arms, "What about me?" She shook her head, "I just saw you yesterday."

The squad was back together and eating Chipotle. Ryland was talking to Star and Shane was eyeing her. "Oh my gosh! Star has a hickey!" He exclaimed and Andrew choked on his burrito. All eyes were on her neck. "Oh that's nothing." Ryland gasped, "who's the guy? Is he hot? Did you sleep with him?" "Notsayingyesno." Star said fast. "Wait why won't you tell us who?" Shane looked at her as she glanced at Andrew. "Wait-" Star saw him connect the dots so she blurted out the first thing that came to mind, "It was Kian Lawley."

AUTHORS NOTE !!

yikes