STARRY NIGHT | 23

STAR QUIETLY SAT on her bed crying while staring at a contact. She laid back on her bed, the tears falling off of her face and on to her pillow.

"Star?" She heard his raspy voice and she closed her eyes, "Kian, I didn't know who to call. Can I come over." It was quiet for a second, "Yeah, of course." "Thank you so much."

Star lightly knocked on Kian's apartment door and he opened it right away, "Star-" She cut him off by giving him a hug and sobbed into his chest. "I'm so sorry Ki."

They both sat on Kian's couch as he handed her a glass of water, "Star, I'm totally fine with you coming to me but, why didn't you call Addie, or one of your closer friends?" She smiled weakly, "Addie's grandma is in the hospital so she's with family right now, and I was going to call Ethan but, we haven't talked much recently." He frowned, "Oh Star." A tear fell from her face, "What am I going to do Kian." He sighed, "Well for now, you're going to text Andrew that you are sleeping at a friends so he's not worried. And you're going to go to sleep and we will deal with everything tomorrow." They both got up and hugged. "Thank you Kian." She whispered.

"Hey," Kian slid a glass of orange juice towards Star as she sat down. "Thank you for last night, I'm going to head home soon. Talk to Garrett and Andrew." He nodded, "No problem Star, I'm always here."

"Andrew? Garrett?" She got no response as she kicked her shoes off. She knocked on Andrew's door, "Babe?" No response. She slowly opened the door, smiling as she saw the sleeping Andrew. Star walked over to his bed and got in the other side and cuddled up to him.

She must've fell asleep because when she woke up Andrew wasn't in the bed. Star heard the Kerig getting turned on so she walked into the kitchen. "Hey Star," Andrew smiled, "Hi." He leaned against the counter and sipped his coffee, "Where were you last night?" She grabbed cereal from the cupboard, "Oh, a friends." He hummed, nodding his head. "Who?" She faced him, "Oh, it's nobody really. You wouldn't know them." She was afraid that if she said she was at Kian's, Andrew would get mad.

While the two sat silently, eating their breakfast and drinking the coffee, Star got up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." Andrew just nodded. While Star was in the bathroom her phone chimed. He wasn't trying to be nosy but him and Star had 100% trust in each other so he looked over, expecting it to be Shane or Morgan.

kian
just talk to andrew star
remember, come over whenever you need
anytime. i'm here.

Andrew's heart dropped as he read that, "Andy?" He looked up shaking his head, "Nobody Star?" He sat her phone down and went over to her, "Whose place were you at Starla." She looked at her feet then looked at Andrew, "Kian's." He rolled his eyes and looked away, "But I can explain!" He looked at her, "Explain what Star! Are you seeing him again?" She slightly laughed, "No, Andrew I wouldn't do that." He nodded his head rolling his eyes, "Yeah, it's not like you haven't done it before." She glared at him, "Andrew we were not together!" "Then what is it Star. Explain to me!" She looked at the floor, "It- It's just-." Andrew had, had enough, "Andrew." She grabbed his hand. "Fine I went to Kian's because– "

part one

authors note-
so what do y'all think is up w star?
longer chapter soon