STARRY NIGHT | 05

"HEY STARLA ME AND GARRETT were talking and were wanting to know if you wanted to move in with us?" She looked at Andrew confused, "Are you sure because I don't want to be in the way." He shook his head, "We'd love to have you." She smiled, "Okay thanks guys." She grabbed Morgan's arm and dragged her into their room.

"I'm going to live with Andrew." Morgan's eyes got big, "No way! That's great!" She shook her head, "No no it's not because i'm not cool around him. My heart starts beating really fast and I can't talk. Morgan I don't know if I can do it." Morgan laughed at her best friend, "You worry too much, c'mon let's pack."

"Okay goodbye Shane, I love you!" She gave him a hug and he laughed, "Star you aren't leaving forever." She gave a hug to Ryland, "I know but you guys have done so much for me." She then gave a hug to Morgan, "I love you girlfriend." Andrew grabbed her stuff, "You ready?" She nodded and waved goodbye to everyone.

"Ok, so this is your room." Andrew lead Star into a cute little room. "And we only have two bathrooms so your either gonna have to share with me or Garrett." He walked over to the closet and opened it, "It's nothing special but it holds everything." She smiled and gave Andrew a hug,  "It's great, thank you so much." He laughed and hugged back, "you're welcome." "Hey Star, do you want thi- oh." The two let go of the hug and both blushed as they looked at Garrett. "I should go get the rest of your stuff" Andrew quicky left the room. Star lightly punched Garrett in the shoulder, "Really Garrett." He rubbed his shoulder and glared at her, "I'm sorry, I was gonna ask if you wanted this air mattress since your bed isn't coming in until the end of the week." She rolled her eyes and nodded, "Thanks." She pulled the air mattress into her room and smiled as she looked at the room.

"Garrett which ones your bathroom!" Star yelled from her room. Garrett got up from the couch and walked into her room, "Follow me." She grabbed her toiletries and towel and followed. "Here, you can have these drawers." He opened up two drawers and cleared off a side of the sink and the shower. "Thank you!" She yelled as he left.

AUTHORS NOTE !!

super short but she lives w garrett and andrew now!