STARRY NIGHT | 12

ethan hey i got invited to this youtuber thing and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me?

star for sure! just let me know when.

ethan ok you wanna meet at my place?

star sounds good:)

"Hey are you guys going to a youtube party tonight?" Star looked up from her phone and asked Shane. He snorted, "Star sweetie people don't like us so we don't get invited to parties." She furrowed her brows, "Shane you're friends with so many youtuber, don't even start." He shrugged his shoulders, "Why did you get invited?" Star nodded, "do you know if it's like fancy or?" "I would assume it's be casual." He shrugged his shoulders again.

"Hey do you guys wanna go to Target?" Ryland popped up his head, "yes! I need socks." Star giggled and put her sandals back on, "Okay let's go."

Star was sitting in the cart as Andrew pushed her. Morgan was in the cart next to her and Garrett pushed her. Shane and Ryland were getting socks.

"Ok Morgan I need snacks so you're coming with." She groaned and waved goodbye to Star. "What do you need Star." She put her head back and saw the boy staring back at her, "tampons." He mumbled an ok and steered the cart.

Still sitting in the cart Star was looking at the tampons while Andrew was looking at other stuff in the aisle. She finally found the brand she was looking for and turned to see what Andrew was doing, "need condoms?" He quickly turned around with a redness rising to her cheeks, "N-no I-i'm just." She giggled and jumped out of the cart. "Your turn."

Star made car noises as she steered it to the sock aisle. Andrew was giggling the whole time. "How are you guys still looking at socks?" Shane was rubbing his temples as Ryland was complaining. "I can't find the brand that makes my toes feel cozy." Shane looked around, "where's Garrett and Morgan?" Star shrugged. "Is Andrew in the cart?" Ryland looked at him. "He loves it." She  pats his head, "you want fuzzy socks?" Ryland nodded with a smile on his face. "Okay watch Andrew."

"Got them." She skipped to everyone and handed Ryland the socks, "yes! where did you find these." Star shrugged, "girls section." They went to the self checkout and bought their stuff.

Star put on her outfit for the night and dried her hair. "Andrew? You want to come with?" He shook his head and pointed to the laptop, "gotta edit." She sighed, "Okay, I'll see you later then."

"Star!" She was squeezed in a hug. "Grayson!" He pulled back with a huge smile on his face. "How are you?" He grabbed her shoulder and led her into the house. "Hey E." He looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hey. You ready Gray?" He nodded. "Let's go then."

"Hey." Star looked over and saw a unfamiliar face enter the kitchen. "I'm kian." He stuck out his hand, "Oh hey! I'm Starla." She shook his hand and giggled. The two started talking and Star realized she missed having youtube friends. "You wanna play beer pong?" Star nodded and headed over to the table with Kian.

Star was terrible at beer pong. She always was. So it was no surprise to her when she ended up drunk. "Hey Star. You wanna go back to my place?" Kian asked as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She hummed, "mhm." And grabbed her phone and drink. "Let's go." Kian smirked and grabbed her free hand.

The next morning Star slowly opened the door so nobody would hear. "Hey Star." Andrew was drinking a coffee in the kitchen. "Fuck." She said under her breath. "Hey." He nodded his head at her shirt, "who's jersey?" She looked down and realized she was still wearing Kians Padre jersey. "It's um. It's -" he cut her off, "Star it's fine, but if your sleeping with someone, don't be kissing me." Star's stomach sank, "No- Andrew it's not that." He shook his head, "It's fine. Just stop messing with my feelings." He walked into his room and slammed the door.

And that's how the next week went, Andrew ignoring Star. After four days Star started to not give a fuck so she'd get drunk during the day, partying at night, and sleeping with whoever.

bbg hey, shane's worried about you. are you ok?

wife yea?

bbg are you sure bc you haven't been acting like yourself

wife morgan i'm literally fine i don't need y'all up my ass 24/7

bbg whatever star sorry for caring

That night Andrew was up late editing in the kitchen and the front door slammed open. He looked over and saw some guy pinning Star up against the door. "Jesus fuck. You couldn't go one day Star?" He closed his laptop started to go to his room, "Really Andrew. It's not like you care." She mumbled a sorry to the random guy and pushed him out the door. Andrew went up to her and stood close enough so their nose's touched. "Maybe if you stop being a slut for five seconds maybe you would notice we all care." Star's eyes started to water up, "fuck you." She opened the front door and slammed it shut. "Damn it!" Andrew punched a wall.

INCOMING CALL BESTFRIEND

IGNORE OR ANSWER

What do you want Shane.

Where are you?

Hotel

Star where the fuck are you

Fine i'm at a bus stop.

I'm using find my friends. see you soon

END CALL?

"Get up Star." Shane kicked her leg. "Star, come on." He tried pulling her up but she just pushed him. "He hates me Shane." He grabbed her shoulder for her to turn around, "Who?" She had tears falling down her face, "Andrew." He pulled her into a hug. "Shhh. It's ok." He rubbed her back as she sobbed into his chest.

After Star explained everything to him and they sat on the bench. "You're coming home with me." She shook her head, "I was a bitch to Morgan, I can't go." He stood up and grabbed her hand, "We will deal with everything in the morning."

AUTHORS NOTE !!

the tea is good today

also idk if i like this chapter so i might redo it