1

"Dismissed" Sam waved us out and we all fell in line and walked out. I felt a hand on my shoulder as the door shut. We all remained composed until we got out side to the cars. They all walked over to me and I couldnt hold in my smile any longer. "We did it" I giggled and they all hugged me.

"But you know what this means dont you?" Liam asked me and i nodded as they back up a step. "Its gonna be me. No wussin out" I stood my ground and they looked worried. "We support you" Zayn told me and I smiled. "Does that mean I can drive?" I jumped up and down. "Uumm no" Liam said and shook his head. "Come on" Niall told me and we all went back to one of the houses. This was crazy.

My dad.

Me joining a gang.

Now I'm gonna take over my fathers gang.

Shit. I didnt know what to think of all this, it happened so fast. "Hey" Niall snapped his fingers in from of my face. "What" I hit his hand out of my face and looked at him. "I'm starving. You wanna get something to eat?" He asked me and I nodded. "Text Liam" he handed me his phone. "Will I get a phone?" I asked him and he didnt say anything. "Just text him" he chuckled. "Hey me and Y/n are starving. We'll meet you back at the house" I read aloud the text and he nodded. I pressed sent and handed it back.

"Where too?" I asked him and he smiled. "Some cheeky Nando's?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I cant say I know what that is?" I shrugged and he gasped. "You dont know what Nando's is. Blasphemy!" He exclaimed and we took a sharp right down another street. "So now that your planning the down fall of your father, word is gonna spread" Niall told me and I nodded. "I know Liam's gonna want you to train" Niall added and I looked at him. "Train?" I asked him. "You know. Combat. With Guns. Other shit?" He shrugged and I sighed. "Yea it sucks. But be happy you weren't trained like the other 4" he shuddered.

I was about to ask the obvious question when we pulled up to a little restaurant. "Come on!!" He clapped and we both got out and we sat down and ate. We got stuff for the other boys too and put there names on them. "What else do I have to do?" I asked Niall and he seemed confused, but only for a second. "The only other thing I can think of is you having to get a tattoo" Niall nodded and took the last bite of his food.

"Tattoo? For what?" I questioned and he pulled up his left sleeve and pointed to a red and black triangle intersecting each other. (Tattoo at the beginning) "Why would I ever get that tattooed on my body?" I asked him as he pulled his sleeve back down. "Its our symbol. Everyone in our gang has it" he scolded me and took a sip of his drink. "What does it mean.?" I captioned, and he just shrugged. "No clue. I had to get it when I became a member and so did the other lads" he threw a couple bills on the table and stood up.

"Well I dont-" "you gotta. Sam wont be happy if your going off the tracks. He did you a big solid by just letting you in. I suggest you dont screw it up" he talked and wrote something on one of the bills. "Alright" I crossed my arms and we walked out. We got back in the car and drove back home in silence. We got back to the house and I was bambared with the 4 other boys. They took there food and left. "Y/n!" I heard a yell from the kitchen as I was watching tv with Harry, Louis, and Niall. I walked in and saw Liam somthing at the table.

"Hey kiddo" he smiled and I sat down and laid my head on the table. It was almost 1 in the morning and I was kind of tired. "Hey" I yawned and he smiled. "Tired?" He asked me and I nodded. "I just wanted to see how you were doing with all of this" he asked me and set his phone down. "Good?" I nodded a bit unsure. "That's what I thought. I'm sure Niall gave you some details of what were gonna be doing" Liam asked and I nodded. "He told me we gotta train and I have to get some tattoo" I rolled my eyes.

"The tattoo I totally forgot!" He smacked his head. "No Liam. Forget I said that!" I pleaded and he shook his head. "You'll have to get it one of these days here pretty quick. But for now go up to sleep" he told me and I smiled and stood up. I walked out the door and walked up stairs. I plopped down in my bed not even bothering to get under to covers or taking off my shoes. I was still fucking dirty and bloody from the last incident.

Tomorrow was going to be the start of something new. But I guess today was the tomorrow I was talking about, so today is the start of something new. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.