15

We got to Sam's and we got out. "Remember what we talked about" Liam warned me and I nodded before we all walked in. All of the guards and other people in Sam's home stared at me as we walked down the hall. We stood in front of Sam's door and he called us in.

He said sat at his desk with a stupid grin on his face. He looked at all of us and when his eyes locked with mine he looked a bit shocked. It looked like he was speechless for a second but he regained his composure and looked at Liam. "Its done" he nodded very seriously and Liam nodded and glanced at me.

"Was your first mission good?" Sam turned toward me and I nodded. "Yes sir" I nodded and he hummed in response. "I see you've been training her" Sam commented. "Well I've got another mission for you" Sam told us. "This one harder than before but nothing you guys cant handle" he glanced at me. "I also looked at all of the footage and I have to say Y/n. . You did well" he smiled at me and I nodded.

He handed Liam another folder and he flipped through it. "Alright dismissed" he waved us out. "Y/n, wait here for a second" he called after me and the boys all turned to look at me. I smiled and they slowly stepped out and I closed the doors. I walked back over to him and stood beside the chair in front of his desk. "Sit" he motioned to the chair and I sat.

He grabbed two glasses and a bottle of whiskey. He poured a glass and slid it across the desk to me. I took it and had a sip. It burned my throat and he chuckled. "So I looked at the footage of you on your first mission" he told me and I nodded. "You did well as I said. I was shocked with your ability to come up with an explanation in a matter of seconds" he nodded and he grabbed a remote from his desk. He clicked a button and a tv swung out from one of the walls.

It was me killing one of the guys. I sat up stright and took another sip of the whiskey. I was on top of the guy and I was kissing him. My hair was pulled down and I stuck the pointy stick right in this throat without another thought. He paused it as the blood squirted out. "No hesitation" he shook his head and stared at the screen. "How do you do that?" He asked and turned toward me.

"Kill people?" I choked a bit and he looked intrigued. "The no hesitation thing" he rested his head in his hands. I shrugged and he waved me off. "There is something special about you" he told me and I set the glass on his desk. I looked back over at the screen and back to him. "Alright you can go" he laughed and I stood up. "Hey" he called as I reached the door. "Nice hair cut" he nodded and I smiled and I swung the door open and walked out.

I walked down the steps and outside. I was grabbed from behind and I screamed. My hands caught behind me and I swung my leg up behind me to get who ever in the nuts. I heard a grunt and some laughs. "Y/n" I heard Liam call. "Holy shit" the guy I kicked in the balls fell over and they all came out.

"What the hell?" I asked angrily and they were all laughing except the guy on the ground. "Ian here didnt believe us when we said you were leathal" Naill laughed and they helped there friend up. "Sorry" I shrugged. "Let's go" I waved them over and they all patted Ian and I got in a car with Liam because he wanted to talk to me.

"What did you and Sam talk about" was his first question and I smiled. "He just wanted to tell me how awesome I am" I shrugged and he snickered. I hit him and he laughed. "He said I handled my self good on the first mission" I told him and he nodded. "What's the new mission?" I asked and Liam didnt look to happy. "What?" I asked and he shook his head.

We pulled up to the house and I still couldnt get a word out of him. "Zayn!" I yelled and walked over to his car. "What is it sweetheart?" He asked and rapped his arm around me.  We walked toward the house and then inside. "Liam wont tell me the new mission" I told him and he dragged me to the couch and we sat there. "Dont worry about it" he told me and I huffed. "But you guys told me last time" I crossed my arms.

"Niall!" I yelled and walked up stairs. "Hey" he smiled and i walked in to his messy room as he threw some clothes in to a bag. "Where are we going?" I asked and he looked up at me. "You'll see when we get there" he shrugged. I walked out and they were all packing. "Y/n" i heard Liam call my name and he walked in the living room where I was sitting on the couch.

"Your riding with me come on" he waved me over to the door and I stayed on the couch. "Y/n" I heard a confused Liam after a minute. "I said let's go" Liam walked over to me and I crossed my arms and he walked closer to me. "Hello?" He asked and waved his hand in front of my face. "Y/n. You coming or no?" He asked and I turned my head and looked the other way.

"Oohhh" he stood up and smirked. "I see what this is" he laughed. I glanced at him and then looked back away. "I've kidnapped you once before I'm sure I can do it again" he told me and I looked at him. "I kicked your ass once before, I'm sure I can do it again" I told him and his smirked dropped.