2

When I woke up I was under the covers, and my shoes were off. I looked around and saw new clothes on the dresser in the room. On top of the clothes was a note.

Y/n. Take a shower and get dressed.
Please

I chuckled at the boys and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and got changed and walked down the stairs. "HHHAA" I heard a yell and a knife was inches from my face. I screamed and took a step back, bring my hands up to cover my face. I blinked a few times and looked to see it was Liam. "Very slow reflexes" he shook his head and wrote something down.

"What the FUCK?!!" I yelled and punched Liam in the arm. "Good punches, but you need to center your body" Liam told me and rubbed his arm where I hit him. "I sat down beside Harry and Louis. I laid my head on the table and tried to slow my heart down. "Told you it was gonna be intense" I heard Niall chuckle. I raised my hand and flipped him off. I heard the rest of the boys laugh and I lifted my head up.

"Now that I've recovered from my heart attack, why the hell would you do that?" I asked Liam and he was pouring syrup on a waffle. "We've gotta test you. We gotta train and all that shit. I just wanted to see how well could do early in the morning" Liam shrugged and cut up his waffle. "Well that was mean" I crossed my arms and he smiled. The rest of them were eating and so I got a plate and grabbed the last waffle and put it on my plate. I glanced over at Liam as I was about to take a bite. Nothing seemed to be wrong with it so I took a bite, and it tasted awful.

I immediately spit it back out and stood up. "What did you put in that?" I asked Liam and he shrugged. "Oh my God Liam I swear to God if you keep this shit up were gonna have problems" I pointed at him and I felt a little tingly.

My eyes started to droop and I gripped on to the chair. "Liam?" Zayn sounded alarmed and Harry stood up. "Shes fine" Liam waved them off. "Expect pay back" I pointed at Liam and my whole body stared to go numb and before I knew it I was in Harry's arms, passed out.

-

My eyes snapped open and I sat up. "Liam!!" I yelled and stood up. "Calm down" I heard a voice behind me as I held my head. I turned around and saw Louis. "Where is he?" I demanded and he grabbed my shoulders. "He'll cool it down with the stuff. Dont freak out" he spoke calmly and took a deep breath. "Oh I'm way past freaking out!" I yelled and stepped around Louis and out the door. "Liam!" I called and Harry and Niall were on the couch. "Up stairs" Harry pointed and I stomped up the stairs.

"Liam!" I yelled and walked over to his door. I opened his door and he was on his bed with a woman. "Liam!" I yelled and they stopped making out and she got out of the bed. "Wait Ariel. Dont go" Liam out streached his hand and she grabbed her clothes and got dressed and left. "What was that for.?!" Liam asked me

"You gave me a druged waffle!" I yelled at him and he stood up and rolled his eyes. "Yea so?" He questioned and my angry only grew. "You better start running cause I'm gonna kill you" I gritted my teeth and he glanced over his shoulder and saw how mad I was.

"Now Y/n theres no reason to be like this. It was just a test and your fine." He told me and stepped tword the door. I started walking toward him and his face turned pale. I walked up to him and swung. He ducked and I kicked him in the stomach. "Bitch" he grunted out and he pushed me to the floor. "Asshole" I jumped off the ground and he ran out the door. I ran out the door and he was standing at the stairs. I ran as fast as I could and pushed him down the carpeted stairs.

"Aa. Shit fucking damnit" I heard him cuss the whole way down. I walked down the steps and I saw Niall and Harry laughing. Liam hopped up as I reached the last step. I went to kick him again but he grabbed my leg and dragged me down a step. I regained my footing and didnt fall, but I also couldn't reach him. "Not fair!" I yelled and he dragged me in front of the tv before I got away.

I climbed over Harry and Niall to the back of the couch. "Hey" Niall wined as they continued to watch tv. Liam came around the TV and I went to the other side. "If you really wanna do this I will. But you can quit now" Liam warned me and Harry and Niall looked at me. "Dont do it" I heard Louis come out of another room and all eyes were on me  I nodded at Liam and he smiled. "Alright I'm not gonna stop until you say I win" he shrugged and I nodded. I looked around for something and by the time I looked up again Liam was dragging me to the ground.

I screamed and he pinned me to the floor. "That was fast" he laughed and I rolled my eyes and looked around. "Get off me" I told Liam and he shook his head. "You gotta say I win" he told me and scratched his nose. I took the obvious way out and pushed him off me. "Good" he nodded and we were both standing. "Louis failed at that part" he smiled and my heart started to beat fast.