11

I stood up and the guy ran down the hall. I walked to the stairs and walked up. I ran down the hall and knocked on the door. "Hey there" I guy opened the door and I backed up. "Oh sorry. Wrong door" I laughed and he grabbed my hand. "I dont think so baby" he looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

"Yea I need to talk to Miller. There is someone in the house" I said franticly as he pulled me in the room and shut the door. He pulled me to the bed and threw my bag to the ground. Shit. "Come here honey" he called me over and I backed up a step.

"You want me to get you kicked out of here. I said come here bitch!" He growled and I strutted over to him. I crawled on top of him and grabbed both of his wrist with my small hand. I started to kiss him and I let my hair down. His eyes were closed and I shoved that sharp stick right through his neck.

I quickly got off of him and stared. He coughed and blood came up out of his mouth. "Yea I really gotta find Miller" I told him and he reached out for me before he went limp and blood was every where. I heard the door open and I whipped around to see Niall. I breathed out and his eyes got wide. I grabbed my bag and he kept looking at the dead guy on the bed.

"What happend?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll tell you after. Where is Liam?" I questioned and he brought me down the other hall way and in the the room. Liam and Zayn were at the computers and I tapped Liam on the shoulder. I showed him the chip and he smiled. "That's my girl" he kissed my head and took the chip. He plugged it in and hit a few buttons before a bar came up. Loading 3 percent. "This has got to be at 100 before you click this and take it out" Liam told me and I nodded.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked and they looked at each other. "To find Miller" they said. "Get Harry first. Two guy down stairs saw me and I played it off but now there after Harry. I also killed a guy a couple rooms over" I told them and they had there mouths open. "Played it off?" Zayn asked and I nodded. "Just make sure hes ok" I demanded and they nodded.

"Meet us back outside at the car after this is done" Liam pointed to the now 12 percent loading bar. They a ran out and shut the door. I kept checking the loading bar and it seemed like it was going the speed of death. "Hey!" I heard a yell and I looked over. Of course it was someone I didnt know. "Your not suppose to be back here" he demanded and walked over to me. I met him half way and tried to explain my self.

"No a tall man told me to come in here. There is a man in the building." I nodded and he grabbed my arm. I was getting pretty tired of being grabbed, so glared at him. "Listen buddy. Last man who grabbed me died" I spit and he laughed. "Come on" he yanked me to the closed door.

I squatted down and kicked his legs out from underneath him. He fell to the floor with a thud and he grabbed my arm. "Bitch" he grunted and I covered his mouth. I saw the only thing I could think of to kill a man because I had almost done it once before.

Power cord.

I punched the guy and my hand started to hurt really bad. "Shit" I spat and grabbed the power cord and rapped it around his neck. He was kicked and swinging his legs as his face went purple and he passed out. I stood up and locked the door. I went back over to the guy and tied his hands behind his back with the cord and went back over to the computer. 98 percent. 99 percent. "Hey Jimmy you in there?" I heard a knock at the door. "Shit" I cussed under my breath and the last percent was taking a minute.

"Jimmy?" I heard the knock again. "Open the door. You know who the boss feels about that stuff" the knock grew louder and the chip was done. I dragged the guy to the back of the room and opened the door. A tall broad man stood in front of me. "Sorry this is not Millers room. I heard some men running down here and I got scared" I told him and held the chip in my hand. "That's ok. Let me show you out" he offered and I smiled.

"That would be great" I told him and he placed his hand on my back and we started to walk. We got to the door and then out the gate. "thank you so much" I smiled and waved. I kept walking and I saw the car screech up. The door opened and I was pulled in. "Did you do it?" Liam asked and turned around and I looked and they were all in there.

"Here asshole. Almost died because it loaded so goddamn slow" I rolled my eyes and handed him the chip. He smiled and took it from my hand. "Did you just walk right out?" Zayn asked as we started started driving. "I was shown to the door" I nodded and they all gaped.  "Are you good though?" Louis asked and I nodded. "For the most part. Did you find Miller?" I asked and they all looked toward the back of the car.

"No" I smiled. We drove some more and taking about what had happened. "Hide and go sex? That is like the grosses thing I've heard you say" Niall shuddered. "I was welcomed while you guys had to sneak around. You do it your way I'll do it mine" I shrugged and they all hit me  "I'm so proud of you" Liam told me and I smiled. "Proud?" I laughed and they all nodded.

"For killing people and using my body to get what I want?" I asked. "No. For being awesome" Louis said. "For having the stomach to do all of this shit" Zayn added. "For not freaking out and doing as your told" Niall smiled. "For keeping calm and getting shot done" Harry wrapped his arm around me  "For being one of us" Liam turned around and smiled at me.