24

"You what?" I asked and Harry pulled up his shirt. I saw a raw pink spot on his rib cage and I walked over to the rest fo them. "Idiots" I shook my head and lifted up there makeshift ice packets. They all had a raw spot where there tattoo use to be. "Wont Sam get mad?" I asked them and Liam shook his head.

"Nope cause were all getting them redone." Liam sat up. "Ya ya we know we shouldnt have" Niall waved me off and I shook my head. "Thats not what I was gonna say at all. Serves you right" I smirked. "I wanna go first" I told them. "Are you any good at art Y/n?" Zayn asked me and I shrugged. "I can draw a straight line if thats what you mean" I nodded. "Good your gonna do mine cause these boys suck" Zayn winced and sat up.

"I'll give you a day to recover and then we can do it" I told them. They all relaxed and I smiled. I went to the kitchen and brought Harry some ice for his side. "Sit" I commanded of him and he did. "Just stay here" I rolled my eyes and walked back to the kitchen. Maybe I could forgive them, and maybe they were just playing with my emotions again. I really didnt know, all I knew is they physically harmed them selves to apologize to me.

I smiled and got out some soup from the cabinets. I heated it up and brought it to all of the guys. We watched tv for the day and Liam got a call. "I'll get it" I told him as he went to stand. I stood up and picked up his phone from the table. "Hello?" I asked. "Y/n?" I heard Sam ask. "Yes sir" I nodded and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I hit it off and stood up. "I just wasnt expecting you. Wheres Liam?" He asked and coughed. "Not here I can take the message" I turned and looked at the guys.

"I need you and the boys to get to my office" he told me and they were all giving me weird looks. "Ok. I'll get them ready" I told him and hung up the phone. I threw it at Liam and he raised an eye brow. "Sam wants us at his office right now" I told them and walked up stairs. I heard them all groan and I shut my door. I changed my clothes and walked down to Nialls room.

I knocked on his door and he opened it. I walked right in and over to his closet. "Sure come in" he nodded and I grabbed a hoodie from his closet and walked back out. "Thanks" I shouted and walked down the stairs. "Hey" I heard Louis call me and waved me over to the couch. "Are you sure were all good?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm being serious" he grabbed my hand. "Because we really are sorry and we promise to never do any thing like that ever again" he told me and I smiled and nodded. "Were good" I nodded and he let go of my hand and smiled. "Yyyaaa. Now I can go back to picking on you" Liam yelled and wrapped his arms around my neck. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder on to the ground. "Now I can go back to kicking your ass" I told him and he looked shocked. He was holding his stomach and coughed a bit.

"What the hell?" Zayn asked and I shrugged. "Let's go" I told them and I walked outside. We got to the cars and drove to Sam's house. "Hopfully Sam doesnt notice our non tattoos" Liam laughed and I shook my head. "Y/n" he spoke and I looked over at him. He shook his head and we pulled up to the house.

We got out and walked in side. We all had to stand around because Sam was in a meeting at the moment. We were all being quiet and they were on there phones. "I gotta pee" I told them and walked away. I walked down the hall way and down a hall way. "Hey" I heard a call and turned around.

"Arent you Y/n" he asked and I nodded and crossed my arms. "I'm Ben" he walked up to me and I backed up a step. "That's nice" I nodded and turned to walk away. He grabbed hold of my arm and I whipped around to face him. "I can show you a good time" he whispered. I scoffed and twisted his arm behind his back and pulled out a knife I always carry and pushed it to his throat.

"Wo wo. I was just kidding" he said in a hurry and I rolled my eyes and pushed him to the ground. "Boys" I shook my head and fixed my hair. "Don't ever talk to me again" I told him and walked to the bathroom. I went pee and by the time I got out he wasnt there anymore. I walked back to the boys and the guy said they were already in there. I huffed and pushed open the door with full force and they hit the walls.

I walked in and all of then turned to look at me as I sat down in the chair and hung my legs over the side. "Y/n get up" Liam scolded me quietly. "I see she has takin hold as the leader of the group" Sam laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Did you get your money?" I asked and he nodded. "I did indeed. All thanks to the guys and you of course" he smiled.

"Heard you need a tattoo replaced. I'm sure Zayn would be happy to do it for you" Sam looked at me and I nodded and pulled down my sleeve to show him. "Why did you call us here?" I asked and they all looked at me with shock. "I know where your father will be" he smirked.