9

"Y/n" I heard a whisper and I shifted a bit. "Y/n" I got a shake this time and I rolled over. I fell to the floor and heard some laughs. "Uiuggg" I rolled over in my back. "Fuck" I rubbed my eyes and Harry and Niall had there hands out to help me up.

I grabbed there hands and they helped me up. I looked outside and it was still dark. "Come on Liam and Louis have already left" Zayn told me and I turned to see him. "What time is it?" I asked and Harry looked at his phone. "Like 3 in the morning" he wrapped his arm around my neck and led me out of the motel room. He got me in the car and went back inside. I closed my eyes and curled up in the seat. I slowly fell back asleep.

-

I was jolted awake as the music was turned up really loud. "Shit!" I yelled and slapped the panel of buttons. I heard Harry laugh as the music was shut off. "Rise and shine. I've let you sleep for way to long!" He yelled and I rubbed my eyes. It was 6:23. "Damnit." I glared at him and he pointed to the left of me 

"Look at the sunrise it'll make you feel better" he smiled and I looked over. It was beautiful. "Were just a few hours out. Liam and Louis have already made it" Harry told me and I streached. I yawned and looked around. There were a few cars around and I saw Niall and Zayn behind us.

We drove in a weird silence. "Y/n?" Harry asked after about an hour or two for driving. I looked over at him and he looked at a loss for words. "How old are you?" He asked and I got confused. "17" I nodded. "18 in October" I told him and he nodded. "Why?" I asked him and he looked over at me. "Pretty sure I killed my first person at 22" he licked his lips and I looked down. "And?" I asked him. "And it almost killed me. You just killed two people and you weren't even fazed in the slightest" Harry said worried.

"Well I killed my uncle and I'm pretty sure I killed one or two people when I was kidnapped by you guys. I almost killed Liam" I shrugged. "That's not the point" he snapped. "Did you feel something when you killed those kids?" He looked at me and I rung my hands. "Not really" I told him honestly. He was quiet after that.

"What did it feel like when you first killed?" I asked him. "It felt . .powerful, but also like my world was coming down around me. I didnt know if I was cut out for all of this" he shook his head. "How old are you now?" I asked. "26" he stated and I thought for a moment. "How many people have you killed?" I asked him blankly. He paused for a moment and looked at me. "To many to count" he nodded and I smiled.

"See I'm just getting a head start. There is only one person I'm worried about killing. So if I kill a few here and there no big deal" I shrug. "No big deal?!" Harry gasped and I shrugged. "God you sound like Liam. That situation would not have played out any different. One of us probably would have been hurt" I blurted. "And if you put a gun to my head again itll be the last thing you do with your arms before I break them" I smiled at him and he looked forward.

The rest of the ride was quiet until we got to another motel room. It was on the outside of a town and we got all of our junk in the room before Niall said we needed to take a walk. He gave me a jacket and put one on him self and we started to walk. He looped his arm through mine as we walked in to town. "What are we doing?" I asked him. "ssshhhh" he said harshly and looked around. "Niall" I said again and tried to stop. He dragged me along and I almost fell. "Start looking for the guy" Niall told me quietly and I looked around as we walked.

We continued to walk but we didnt find him. We passed his house a couple times but never saw anyone go in or out. His house was gated with guards and everything. "How are we suppose to get in there?" I asked Niall as we walked back to the motel room. "Liam's got an idea" he smirked. We walked back to the room and there was high tech stuff set up. "What is all this shit?" I asked and went to pick something up. "Dont touch" Zayn smacked my hand and I backed up.

I laid on the other bed and Liam set some stuff near me  it looked like a dress and heels. "You going somewhere fancy?" I laughed and they all looked at me. "No, but you are" Harry told me and they went back to what ever they were doing. "What? No" I shook my head and sat up. "Yep. That's the plan." Liam nodded and I looked down at the skimpy dress and 6 inch heels.

"No way I'm putting that on willingly" I shook my head. "Well then I guess we'll have to put Harry in it" Zayn shrugged. "What?" Harry and Louis said at the same time. "That was scrsacm" Zayn rolled his eyes. I argued with them as they got everything ready.

The day light turned into night and they insisted this was the only way the plan would work. "You gotta put this on. Go to his door. Say your car broke down and then he'll open the gates and we all go in. We lure him out, kill him, and bury him in the woods" Liam told me holding up the dress.

"Why me?" I crossed my arms. "Your the only one who looks good in heels sweetheart" Zayn told me and I grabbed the dress from Liam. "No staring, or I will jab your eyes out with pens" i warned them and they turned around. I walked in the bathroom and shut the door. I stripped of my clothes and got in to the dress. It came mid thigh and was tight around my whole body. I sighed and walked out.

"Heels" Niall reminded me and I snatched then from him. I sat down and put them on. I stood up and reached the boys height. "Fuck" I mumbled and stood up.