10

I grabbed on the the side of the bed and wobbled a bit. They all went to catch me but I stood up stright. I sighed and put my hair up in a bun. "Here" Zayn handed me a pointy stick for my hair. "Incase they get hansy" he shrugged and I put my hair up with it. "Wrist" Liam told me and i gave him my left one.

"Tracker. We can talk to you, you can talk to us. Just press that little button" he pointed to it and latched it on my wrist. "And this too" Harry handed me a little hand bag. I opened it and it had a small gun in there. I closed it and looked at him. "In case of emergencies" he told me and I nodded. "Wait" Zayn told me and made me face him. He pinned a small brooch on me and made it stright. "Its got a camera on it" he adjusted it.

"Alright come on" Liam told me and I took a small step. "I cant walk in these" I told then and Zayn grabbed one of my hands and Louis the other and they helped me out the door. I sat in the car as they got ready. They got in the car after me and they looked like they were ready to kill anyone. Liam drove me as close as he could get before I had to walk. "Be carful" Liam told me. "You'll be fine. We are right behind you" Niall told me and I nodded.

I rapped my arms around my self and walked up to the gate. I walked up to the gate and pressed the button. "Hello?" I asked and it was quiet for a moment. "Yeah what?" I heard a harsh voice. "My car broke down I was just wondering if I could use your phone?" I asked and tried to keep my voice even. "What's your name sweetheart?" I heard a voice from through the fence. "Lexi" I smiled and so did the man. The gates opened and he walked over to me.

He looked at me up and down and smirked. "Come on baby. I'll take good care of you" he wrapped his arm around my neck. "Thank you so much. I appreciate this so much. My car is such crap" I giggled a bit. He walked me inside and shut the gate as we walked inside. He sat me down at the table and handed me his phone.

I typed in Liams number with a shakey hand as I thought the boys had left me. "Calm down honey" he smirked and put a hand over mine. I typed the last number and put it up to my ear. It rang once and I heard a ring from behind the guy and a rag came over his mouth and he fell to the floor. I stood up and saw Liam with a hand out toward me. I threw the phone to the ground and grabbed his hand.

He pulled me to the next room and I saw Zayn and Niall. I heard some foot steps and I gasped. Liam put his hand over my mouth until the footsteps had passed. He put a finger to his lips and I nodded. Zayn and Niall tiptoes to the next room while Liam and I stayed there. "Take off your heels" he whispered and I looked down. He supported me as I took one of then off and then the other one.

"There is another guard outside. Go throw those over the fence and run back in here. Quick and quiet. Dont get caught, and get the chip from Louis." he whispered again and I nodded. I turned the corner and ran to the front door. I checked around the corner and opened the door and walked out. I checked to see if anyone was out there. I ran to the gate in my dress and threw my shoes over and say Louis on the other side.

"Give this to Liam" Louis handed me a chip and I nodded. I ran back inside and through the door. "Hey!" I heard someone say and I held my breath and put my back against the wall around the corner. I closed my eyes and I thought my heart might explode. "Billy" I heard someone call and I kept hiding. "Y/n" I heard my bracket call my name and I covered it. "Hey!" I heard someone sound angry and I looked over.

Two really big guys were walking right over to me. "sshhh" I giggled and put a finger to my lips. "Me and Miller and playing hide and go sex" I bit my lip and did a small hiccup and giggled like a fucking school girl. "Oh. Sorry" they whispered and backed up. I put a finger to my lips and walked around the corner with a bit of a stumble to play it off. I walked back into the room and I was grabbed.

I gasped and Harry pulled me to the wall. "You ok?" He asked and looked at me. I nodded, out of breath from that encounter. "Two guys saw me" I told him and he scrunched his face. "What do you mean" he asked scared. "Two guys saw me" I repeated my self. "I told them I was playing hide and go sex" I shuddered and Harry shook head. "Harry they know I'm here. Give this to Liam" I pushed the chip in his hand. "Scream" he told me. And I was even more confused.

"Scream right now. They will be looking for me after I run and you go give this to Liam" I gave me the chip back. "What if they catch you?" I asked worried. "They wont. Liam is up stairs in the control room. Last door on the right" he said quickly and I opened my mouth. I screamed and Harry smiled and he ran. I slid down and tried my hardest to cry.

One of the guys ran in the room and squatted down. "Some ones in the house" I grabbed his arm and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Its ok. Just go up to the bosses room. You'll be safe there" he told me and helped me up.