26

Day had turned to night and we were getting ready. "Do I have to wear a dress this time?" I crossed my arms and they looked at me. "Nope" Liam told my a threw me a bag. "I'm glad you came along because the first time I had to wear the dress" Zayn shuttered. I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh.

"Were you pretty?" I giggled and the guys laughed and he crossed his arms. "I was the best" he snapped his fingers and I laughed. "Before we get ready we gotta redo our tattoos" Zayn told us and went over to his stuff. I grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Pull up your sleeve" Zayn told me. I pulled it up and he put on some gloves and started. It took 20 minutes and then Liam was next. He got his done and then Niall but Louis didnt want to do it again. "I had this done already. Like 8 years ago" he complained and sat down. "You'll be fine" I smiled. Once he was done Zayn did his tattoo and then it was Zayns turn. "Ok Y/n in trusting you" Zayn told me and shook his head.

I smiled and he stood up. "Dont push to hard. It's just going to glide across my skin" he told me with a shaky voice. I rolled my eyes and put on a pair of gloves and he sat in the chair. I started the tattoo and he didnt say anything. He just sat there for the 20 or so minutes. I gave it a final wipe and looked at it. "Damn" Liam spoke up and Zayn looked at it quickly. "Good?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. "Good" he breathed out.

He gathered up all his stuff and put it away. We all had tattoos on our arms now. We were a team. "We need like a team name or sonething" Harry told us and I smiled. "Why?" Niall asked and Harry shrugged. "It just feels right" he nodded and he looked at all if us  "6 different people coming together for a common goal" Harry studied all of us.

"Were all going in the same direction for something that needs to be done" Harry spoke again and I heard Liam laugh. "This is pretty stupid Haz" Zayn laughed. "Shut up a second" Harry scolded him. "One. . Goal? One. . .purpose?" He thought and then snapped. "One direction!" He called and looked at all of us. We were quiet as we all thought about it for a second. "Nevermind its stupid" Harry laughed and we all broke out in to laughter.

"Come on we gotta get ready" Liam chuckled and we all walked over to the stuff. "Y/n" Liam called me over and I walked over to him. "Ok. You know how to shoot a gun and I assume you can stab people so I'm gonna set you up" he told me while messing with his stuff in the bed. "Go put these on" he handed me some clothes. I walked to the corner of the room and started to strip.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zayn blurted and looked at me. "Changing dont look" I scolded him and he looked away. "Like why not in the bathroom?" Liam asked me and looked at the wall. "Niall is taken a piss. I wasnt gonna give him a show" I laughed and they all nodded.

I finished dressing and walked back over to Liam. He wouldnt look directly at me any more. None of them would. "Guys really. All you saw was some skin. Grow some balls and act normal because we have a job todo" I shook my head and punched Liam. I walked over and punched all of them and walked back over to Liam.

He cleared his throat and looked at me and smiled. "Your right" I nodded. "Ok this goes around your waist, lift your shirt up" he told me. He clipped the thing around my waist and started to put shit in it. "Knives. Very sharp" he warned me and put then on the sides. "A small pistol" he showed it to me and put that in the front. "This is a smoke bomb and this one is a real one. Dont get them mixed up" he told me and I nodded. Smoke was red bomb was blue.

I pulled my shirt back down and it didnt look like I had anything on me. "This again" he smiled and pinned a clip to my shirt. "Its ready" Zayn walked over. "Pull your sleeve up" Liam told me and I pushed my right sleeve up. This is a one shot cannon" Zayn told me. "You need to be extremely carful" Liam told me and looked directly into my eyes.

I nodded and Zayn strapped it on my wrist. "There is a button on top so when you want to shoot it push right there" he pointed to it. "It will be a bit hard to do because I dont want it to accidentally to go off" Zayn added and I nodded. I pulled my sleeve back down and Liam handed me something. "Put that in your ear" he told me and turned around. I shoved it in my ear and looked at him. "What was that?" I asked and he looked in my ear. "Its so you can hear all of us" he smiled and I nodded.

He gave me some other stuff that was concealed by my clothes and it was dark out. "We ready to go lads?" Liam asked and looked at all of us. We all nodded and walked out of motel room and to the cars. "Ok everyone knows the plan." Liam took a breath and we all nodded. "Here" Liam handed me a hand gun and I looked at it.

"Walk in the doors. If someone comes toward you shoot them" Liam told me  "walk over to your dad tell him your with him. Convince him to kill the others and tell him you want to talk to him alone" Liam told me again. "We will kill the other guys and you can. . Have the final kill" Liam looked away and said the last part. I nodded and it was quiet the rest of the way.