18

I nodded and we both stood up. He put a 20 on the counter before we walked out. His hand immediately grabbed mine as we stepped outside.

"You know I'm not a child you dont have to hold my hand" I tell him as we walk and he laughed. "I dont think the boys would like it to much if i lost you" he told me and I shrugged. We got back to the hotel and into the elavator. He let go of my hand and tapped on his phone.

Messages were coming in one after the other and we got to our floor and he pulled me out to the side. "What are we doing?" I asked confused and he stood by the doors for a second. I tried to turn and walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me behind him. "Just wait" he told me and I tried to walk past him again.

"Y/n stop" he growled and I stood there and crossed my arms. "I'm not a kid I know where the room is" I told him and he looked at me. His phone dinged and he threw his hands up. "What ever go ahead" he told me and I walked past him and to our room.

I turned to see if he was behind me and he was walking down the hall way still texting as I knocked on the door. "Its open" I heard Louis call through the door. I walked in and I saw Louis with a sad look on his face. "Sorry" he said and I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and i fell to the floor, out cold.

-

I woke up and i was blinded my the light. I tried to move but my wrists and ankles were bound and i had a piece of tape over my mouth. I looked over and saw Liam driving. I shifted and looked at him. "What?" He asked. "Mmmmm" I rolled my eyes and he shook his head and pushed on the pedal a bit more.

"Mmmmmmmhhh" I wiggled a bit and he glanced at me. "I cant understand you so just be quiet." He bit harshly and I looked out the window. "MMMHMMMHHMH" I tried to yell at him and he sighed and ripped the tape off my mouth. "Untie me right now" I demanded and he shook his head.

"Liam I swear to God what ever I did I'm sorry" I told him and he looked shocked that I said sorry. "You pushed me just a bit to far sweetheart" he told me and a lump started to form in my throat. "Liam" I choked out. "Just shh" he told me and grabbed tape from the back seat and put another piece on my mouth. I looked out my window and tears started to roll down my face.

We drove for another hour before we were in the middle of no where. Liam parked beside a huge building and turned off the car. He came around to the side and dragged me out of the car. Harry walked up too and grabbed my other arm with out. My feet were cut loose and I was forced to walk with the two older men who were basicly dragging me.

We walked in to the building and I saw the other guys and Dan. I was sat in a chair while they talked a few feet away. I heard the door opposite of us open and they all walked back over to me. "I assume you have the girl?" I heard one of them call but couldnt see anyone. They walked into the light, all of them wore suits and 4 out of the 5 had two bags in there hands. "I assume you have the money" Liam called back and my heart started to pound as I realized what they were doing.

I shook my head and tried to stand up. I was pushed back down by Dan and Zayn and more tears started to roll down my face. "She seems to be struggling?" The guy called and I heard Liam laugh. "Take that tape off her" the man demanded and Liam walked over to me and tore the tape off.

"Please I'll do anything please dont give me away" I looked over at the boys but they just looked forward. More tears started to fall and I struggled in my chair. "Harry!" I screamed as my voice cracked. "Louis! Niall please" I cried and I saw Liam close his eyes. "Satisfied? This is what you bought" Liam told him. "Very" he nodded and the men dropped there bags.

"I'll leave mine over here and you leave yours over there. We walk and switch. Deal?" The man said and Liam nodded. "Zayn. Dont leave me" I shouted as they began to walk. "Liam!" I yelled and he gave me one last glance before he kept walking. "Guys" I cried and lowered my head.

The other men walked over and he looked at me. "She has your mark" the guy said disgusted. "How else were we suppose to trick her in to thinking she was one of us" Liam asked it felt like someone had shot me. My heart hurt so much, and all I could do was cry. I didnt care if I looked weak or if I was, they had sold me and it hurt.

"Very well" The man said and I looked up at the guys who picked up the bags and Liam opened up one and tossed one of the stacks to the guy. "For the hell shes gonna give yea" he called and the guy laughed. "Guys please" I begged and I was hit across the face. My face whipped to the side and my cheek stung. The tears running down my face burned and I was hauled out of the seat. "You leave after us. Victor stay here to watch them" The guys said and two of the other guys dragged me back out in to the sun light.

"If Victor doesnt make it back this bitch will be dead soon after and then were coming after the 6 of you" The guy told them and Liam nodded. I let them drag me to a car and throw me inside. I scooted up close to the side of the car and we started driving. Tears ran down my cheeks and nothing was said. We drove for I dont know how long but we pulled up to a house and I was dragged inside and cut from my bonds.

"I was told you were a fighter so if you dont want a bullet in your leg you will behave" the guy told me and I sat down. I was tied back down to the chair and my feet too.