13

Niall, Harry, and Zayn came up after awhile and Harry started to make Mac and Cheese. I sat at the counter as we talked.

"So why was Miller so fixed on me?" I asked him and I saw him tense up. "Its not a surprise he knew who you were. I mean you are the-" "the daughter of the most power man yea I know" I cut him off and sighed. "Your the only weakness, or most people think you are" Harry told me and stirred the pot of noodles. "So a bunch of people are gonna know you. And sometimes that will be a kick in the ass and other times it will help a whole bunch" Harry explained. 

"So I'm a hindrance now?" I asked and he turned around to look at me  "that's not what I said." He rolled his eyes. Zayn walked in and sat beside me after grabbing a beer from the fridge. "Is Liam done cutting in to Miller?" I asked and he looked over at me. "Yea. Hes not talkin" Zayn shrugged. "Where is he from?" I asked and Zayn shrugged. "Hes a star like your father" Liam walked in and I nodded.

"That's how he knew you" he added and again I nodded. "Come take a walk with me" Liam told me and I stood up. We walked out of the house and along the road. We were quiet for a while before he sighed. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" he shook his head and I stopped.

"Liam" I said and he looked back at me. He walked over to me and looked down at me. "Sam said-" he looked away. "What did he say?" I asked and looked up at him. "He said you had to do it. Only you" Liam looked at the ground. "Only me for what? What do I have to do?" I asked scared. "You gotta kill him" Liam shook his head and I sighed.

"Really? Sam said that I had to be the one?" I asked and Liam nodded. "Ok" I nodded and started to walk back to the house. "Wait what?" He grabbed my shoulder and I nodded. "Yep ill kill him" I shrugged and Liam turned me around to face him. "Its not supposed to be that easy" he shook his head.

I shrugged and stepped away from him. "Y/n" he called after me as I walked to the house. "God damnit just wait" he grunted and grabbed my shoulder and whipped me around. "You just going to kill a man you dont even know?" He asked and looked at me sternly. I looked over to the side and then nodded. "Yep" I said emotionless. "What have you done with the real Y/n?" He asked quietly and I took a step back from him.

"I'm still me. I just know that shit like this needs to be done" I told him and turned away. I walked back in to the house with a call from the boys I walked down stairs. I grabbed the gun on the table and pointed it at him. "Your father would be proud" he smirked at me. "How do you know my father?" He faltered a bit and Liam, Zayn, and Harry ran in the door. Miller was quiet and glanced at the guys. "Leave" I waved them out and Liam stepped toward me.

"Tell me" I aimed the gun back at Miller and he said nothing. "Hes not gonna talk to me if your in here" I told them. "Y/n. Be carful" Zayn said and rested a hand on Liams shoulder. Liam stepped away from him and grabbed my arm and dragged me over a step or two. "Do you know what your doing?" He asked quietly and I looked over my shoulder at Miller. "Nope" I told him honestly and he cracked a smile. "Call if you need anything" he whispered and I pushed him away.

They all walked out and I shut the door. "How do you know my father?" I asked and pointed the gun at his face. "No need for that honey." He told me and looked at the gun. I set it back down on the table and grabbed a chair and sat in front of him with a knife in hand. "That's more like it" he nodded and I looked at him. "Your father. Yes" he suddenly remembered and hummed.

"Well he is a hell of a guy. Not much for family though. Killed his wife after his kid was born" he looked at me and I kept my gaze on the ground. "Get to the point. How do you know him" I gritted my teeth and looked up at him. "Were friends. I use to be is right hand man, until someone better came along. He use to bring you to his office when you were really small" he chuckled and I scrunched my eyes brows together. "You wouldnt remember. But you were the cutest kid" he nodded again and I sat back in my chair and pointed my knife at him.

"Where are the two men you were housing?" I asked and pointed the knife at his stomach. "Well I'm told you killed one of them, and then other one got away some how?" He shrugged and I brought back my knife. "What were they doing? What have you been doing?" I asked him and he tilted his head a bit. "They said they needed a place to stay and they showed me there star tat and i let them in. They obviously knew who I was and they were confident I wasn't going to kill them he shrugged. "But they were always gone or in there rooms.

I really dont know what they were doing" he shrugged. "What about you?" I asked and stood up pulling my chair back from him. "What about me?" He asked and I walked around him then paced. "What have you been doing? You said you use to be my fathers right hand man. What happen?" I asked and stopped to look at him. "I went to go look for you because he did want you back. After a few weeks i couldnt find  you. He said find her or dont come back" he shrugged and I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him.

"Liar. He didnt want me back. He left me to die" I gritted my teeth and he shook his head. "Is that what they told you?" He asked and quirked an eye brow. "I'm telling you the truth. He wanted you back and he was gonna pay the ransom for you but he didnt have it. You cant but something for 100 bucks if you only have 99.99" he told me sadly and my heart skipped a beat.

"He wants me?" I asked and he nodded. "He was about to make the deal but Sam wouldnt take it" He shrugged and I shook my head. I gripped the gun and pointed it at his forehead. "Do what you gotta do, but what I told you is the truth" he leaned forward and his forehead rested against the guns barrel. I gripped it tighter and pulled the trigger and let a tear slip from my eye. His body fell limp and I wiped the tear from my eye as Liam walked in.

I was still holding the gun as I heard some one mumble something. I turned to Liam who was looking at a dead Miller.