28

"Wheres Liam?" I heard Zayn shout. "Some guys took him." I told him and my dad had turned toward me. "What are you doing?" He asked and I shook my head. "What I should have done a long time ago" i spat and his men tensed up but he put his hand up.

"You killed mom because I'm not yours" I cried and his mouth fell open. "Is that what they told you?" He asked and he got on his knees. "I know you did!" I shouted. "Just kill him!" Zayn shouted and one of my dads men shot at him and I whipped around and shot him in the face. "Stop!" My father yelled and pointed at his men. I looked over at the guys and they were all fine. "You need some better shooters" Zayn laughed.

"I wanted you back Y/n. I've been looking everywhere!" He pleaded and grabbed my shoulders but I backed up. "Kill the bastard!" Harry yelled and they all ran over to me. My gun changed from my fathers chest to Zayns. "Y/n" he was almost whispering and I shook my head. "Is this true!?" I yelled at him and he looked at my father. "Look at me. Did you lie to me about my father?" I asked him and he slowly nodded. "But it's not like that!" Zayn shouted and I backed away from all of them and closed my eyes.

I heard yelling and gun shots. My dad walked over to me and I covered my eyes and cried. "I do love you" he told me and helped me up. "Y/n dont do this!" I heard Niall yelled and I looked at all of them and they were held back by my fathers men. "Dont kill them" I told my father and he nodded. "You need to tell me where the 5th one is" my dad looked down at me and I looked at the guys.

"Dont" they all yelled and tried to get over to me. "Please were sorry. Dont tell him where he is" Zayn shouted and I took the clip off my shirt and threw it to the ground with tears in my eyes. I stomped on it and took my ear piece out. "Hes about 2 miles north of here" I told my father. "Nooo" they 3 boys yelled and I looked up. "That's my girl" he smiled and I looked at Zayn. "Got him boss!" I heard a yell and three guy walked in dragging some bloody broken guy behind them. "Good job" my dad smiled and my heart sank when I realized it was Liam.

"Liam!" Zayn yelled and fought against the guy holding him. "Is he dead?" I pointed my gun at one of the guys holding him. "Why do you care?" My dad asked and I blinked. "They all have good initial on the other gang" I told him quickly and I walked over to Liam. I grabbed his face and heard his slow breathing. His nose looked broken and his face was all bloody.

"Let's go" my dad wrapped his arm around me as I stood up. "Y/n!" Harry yelled and I didn't look back. I didn't want to see the faces I had just betrayed. I looked up at my dad as we walked. I saw the 5 other guys were thrown in the back of a van and we drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked my father and he smiled. "Home"

Hey. . Look at that. Another story over.  I hope you dont hate me, please dont. Uummm I hope you enjoyed reading.

ArcticRey and doggydarlingpuppy I love both of you so much. Thank you for reading and for all the comments. You guys really helped me finish this book! You both gave me so much love I didnt deserve but this book is definitely because the two of you pushed me to write.

Any way. . Bye then. 😆

P.S. I am planning on making another book.