4

We all sat down and I got Liam some water. "How, the fuck did you survive that?" Zayn asked me and sat on the counter. I shrugged and Liam smiled at me. "All of you did that?" I asked them in disbelief and they all nodded. "When we first joined. Liam put us threw a whole bunch of shit" Harry rolled his eyes.

Louis started to clean up Liam and I from our injuries. "And there is a whole bunch of more shit to come, but you have definitely proved your self" Liam told me and I nodded.  We ate some pizza and sat on the couch. "Y/n" I heard Liam say as a commercial came on. I looked at him and he rapped his arm around me. "Were all glad your here" he told me and I smiled and touched my heart.

"And I'm sorry for beating you up" he cracked a smile and I punched him. "This is gonna be really hard" Zayn told me  "but were all gonna help you through it" Harry smiled. "Weve got your back. Now that your apart of all this" Louis smiled and I nodded. "Dont ever doubt we wont be there for you" Niall added and I smiled. "That means you have to be there for us too" Zayn said and I nodded.

"There is two or three things that we need to do before you officially apart of out community" Harry shrugged and I nodded. "But for the time being were gonna sit and watch tv" Liam laughed and we all went quiet. A couple hours past and I laid my head back after a while and closed my eyes. The tv started to get quieter and quieter before I drifted off the sleep.

-

I woke up to some thing crushing me. I opened my eyes fully and tried to move my arm, but only one of them moved. I looked and saw that all of the boys were laying on top of one another and all of them were on me. I was smushed and I only had one free hand. I rubbed my eyes and tried to hit Liam. "Liam" i yawned out and hit him again. "sshhh" I heard one of them tell me and I couldnt see who.

I tried to move my legs out from under Zayn but I just couldnt. "Guys" i said a bit louder and that did nothing. "Fuck" I shook my head and I saw Liam smile. "Get off me" I demanded and no one moved. "Fine. I'll scream. That should get them up" i thought out loud and Niall's hand covered my mouth. "Dont" I heard Harry warn. "Then get off me" I tried to move and I finally made my way out but my right leg was stuck. "Guys!" I yelled and they all looked at me 

"get off of me!" I yelled again and they all jumped at once and I got my legs back. I flopped on the floor and I heard them all laugh. I went to the kitchen and got out the pizza box. I made coffee and ate pizza. Zayn was the first to come in and eat pizza with me. All of them came in after a while and sat at the table. I gave them all coffee and sat down. "No way the 3rd one is way better than the 4th" Harry shook his head at Liam. "What ever. I'm totally right." Liam shrugged him off and I drank my coffee.

"Y/n" I heard Liam say my name and I looked up at him and smiled. "You gotta do some stuff before your officially part of the gang. It's nothing big, but its gotta be done" Liam told me and Zayn got up. "Like what?" I asked nervously and he shook his head. "Nothing big. Just a tattoo and you already did the fight" he told me and they all stood up. "Have you ever gotten a tattoo before?" Zayn asked as he walked back in with a machine.

"No" I shook my head and Harry pulled up a chair and made me sit down. "Just little pinches at first then it feels like nothing" Zayn told me and I looked at the other boys. They all nodded and I looked back at Zayn. "Ok" I said a little shakey. "What is my tattoo?" I asked. "The triangles remember" Niall told me and I nodded. "Do all of you have that?" I asked me looked to each of them.

Harry and Zayn showed me theres on there rib cage. Niall and Louis had it on the forearm and Liam had it on his wrist. I felt scared at first but as Zayn got ready and the other 4 sat down with me I was fine. Zayn but gloves on and got out black and red ink. "So I can either tie your arm down or you can man up and keep still" Zayn crossed his arms and I looked at the tattoo machine. "I'll keep still" I told him and he smiled and nodded.

He grabbed a chair and sat down. He started to tattoo my wrist and at first it hurt a little but after a while I was just talking with them. "See not hard at all" Zayn did one last thing and wiped it. I looked down at it and nodded. "Pretty good." I smiled and he put his stuff away. "Pretty good? He was drunk for mine" Harry glared at Zayn and he shrugged. "I had to tattoo my self cause Liam was to much of a pussy to do it" Zayn exclaimed and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Great. I'm a part of a gang. Wonderful" I smiled and they laughed. "Not quiet yet. There is one last thing you have to do" Liam looked at me seriously.